I could get arrested.

Trapped

I wore my jeans to work today as we had a messy job to do.
Whilst walking down the corridor my jeans fell down..
How brilliant was that.

May be loosing weight but must remember to buy a tighter belt or I will be getting arrested for indecent exposure.

Trying not to buy anything new as yet but will treat myself just before Christmas to some new clothes.

Is it just me who finds dieting gets more exciting, or should I get out more?
Cheers
John

Haha! dats brilliant. Better pay more attention to your clothes or you cud end up naked in front of alot of people. Its always lovely wen your old clothes are hanging off makes the diet SO worth it!

i know I've now got tee shirts that look like a dress on me:D its great.

hee hee hee, were you alone? I was thinking my trousers are needing a belt too, only risk before was the button popping off

That is priceless. Whilst embarassing it is great to have a result like that. Yep you are right, dieting is a bit addictive. Keep going the way you are going.

I'm the same - my trousers now look like clown's pants on me but as I'm only a third of the way there I'll just have to put up with looking like a half empty bag of potatoes for a bit yet. I am getting more excited by LT too - especially as I now feel better and more energetic than I have for years. I keep thinking of what it will be like to be able to walk through a shop without avoiding mirrors, and buying clothes that I actually like rather than ferreting about at the back of the rack for ones that just happen to fit ....
Roll on next spring!

All the best
Jon

Back