i decided to come off LT this week

gerrie01

ive decided to refeed since yesterday,i just got fed up.im taking 2 maintenance shakes a day with a salad or green veg plus grilled chicken in the evening.do you think i could still lose weight this way.

If that's all you eat I think you'll stay in ketosis and will keep losing albeit at a slower pace. If you really can't stick with LT then it's a good plan and it should also make it easy for you if decide to go back on the LT wagon.

Peggie xx

you should do hun good luck at losing and let us know how it goes?

thanks a million,will keep you updatedxxxxxxx

Good luck! I reckon you should still be looking at losing 2lb a week (at least) if you still to low carb, low fat, low calorie as described - possibly more if active (walking/swimming/gym type stuff).

to be honest id be happy with a pound or 2 loss a week,cheers for support its great,x

I phoned Lipotrim about this a while ago and they said 'Liptrim is not designed to be used in this way' and that 'a proper refeed should be done then maintenance products used', this is one of the main reasons I moved to CD.

if you up the excercise, you will still lose weight on maintenance, as long as you stick to low carbs...good luck sweet!

Back