I did exercise - hooray!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I have joined the gym and tonight I did hydro running!
Loved loved loved it! Felt totally comfortable and at ease and cant wait to go again.

My words of wisdon, for what they're worth, is just go for it - I was always worried I would be the fattest / unfittest / heavy breathing blob at the back of the class but I'm not and even if I was nobody pays any attention to you.

I haven't exercised properly for years and lead quite a sedentary lifestyle but tonight's session has given me quite a boost - and I feel great!

Hey thats great, love buzz you get from exercise, well done keep it up :)

Did an hr last wk and did a bit to much, couldn't walk properly for about 3 days lol

Back on it tomoz :)

Well done, I love the feeling you get when you've done a class. And your right nobody pays any attention to you unless your skinny, blonde and have perfect hair and make up on and then its only because they look out of place lol

I have joined the gym and tonight I did hydro running!
Loved loved loved it! Felt totally comfortable and at ease and cant wait to go again.

My words of wisdon, for what they're worth, is just go for it - I was always worried I would be the fattest / unfittest / heavy breathing blob at the back of the class but I'm not and even if I was nobody pays any attention to you.

I haven't exercised properly for years and lead quite a sedentary lifestyle but tonight's session has given me quite a boost - and I feel great!

Well done. That is a good feeling. Do not forget to keep yourself hydrated when exercising.

Have just been to the gym. Wasn't too keen as Sunday mornings are my only chance of a lie in but I went................and enjoyed it! I did it at my own pace and really feel like I have accomplished something! Back home for bacon and eggs, which to be honest, I was still so buzzing after my exertions, I didnt manage to finish! x

well done!

Well done - I think i'm a little addicted at the moment. I love the post exercise feeling and definately think it helps with the food. I pushed myself at the gym yesterday and have to say I sweated loads more than usual (yuk I know). I've got a PT session today and each time I exercise I'm feeling my fitness improve.
Stick with it - I'm hoping this is the key to success in the end.
ENJOY :)
Mel.

Back