I did it !! hit my target !!!

debz32

Gold Member
YIPPEEEEEE !!!!

I DID IT :D I'm in the 13s....AND I'm no longer Obese - just OVERWEIGHT !!!:D :)

Never thought I'd be so pleased to be overweight ! lol

I feel so much better than I did just 10 short weeks ago - Cambridge ROCKS ;)

So - all you newbies....stick with it - you CAN do this - prepare to be amazed at the weight dropping off.. I know I have been :)

It's a fab feeling - feels like I'm getting my life back - I have so much more energy, my (smaller) clothes feel and look so much better....and I'm feeling so much more positive about everything !

It's amazing how being overweight really affects how I feel about everything.....wish I'd discovered this earlier !

Anyway, I'm here now - thanx to all of you as well for your support and help with all my (daft) questions ;)

Hope evryone else is having a good day...and all weekend weighers got the results they were after on the scales :D

love

Debz
xx

Great News!!! Congratulations.

Such a relief not to be the "O" word anymore eh?

Enjoy your weekend.

Dizzy x

Wow!! Well done. I am so pleased for you. It's great to hear about people meeting their targets because you know that meeting your own targets won't be too far away!

Danseurs.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Debz,

CONRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you - thats fabulous darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooo
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo

Excellent news!!!!!!!

xx

Well done Debz, you have done fantastically!!

xxxx

who said that .......!! that means you are disappearing !!! it's meant to be a joke x

Thank you all for your words of encouragement :) - it means a lot to me !

I am absolutely DEEEEELIGHTED....can you tell ??!! ;)

love to all (I'm in that kinda mood...can't think why :confused: )

Debz
xx

Congratulation Debz. You have done so well.

Jazzy x

Jazzy / Gillian - as have both of you :D AMAZING weught losses - well done to you both !!!

thanx for your encouragement....and being an inspiration to us all :)

love

Debz
xx

Well done Debz :D Thats fabulous news.

You're doing really well and the weight is just dropping off you.

Keep it up hun.

Puddycat / Jelly belly - thanx for your kind words :)

I can't begin to tell you how DEEEEEEELIGHTED I am :D

I feel so much better about myself - it's fab !!

Had a bit of a 'trying on' session today - and so many of my 'old' clothes now fit :)

For a bit of a giggle, I tried on my size 22/24 trousers...and they just fell down :eek: It's amazing to think that I used to FILL them :eek: :eek: must take a piccie and stick it in the gallery for a laugh ;)

I'm now half way - have just over 3 stone left to lose...a few months ago that would've daunted me but now I just know I can do this :D

hope you lot have had a good start to your CD week...catch ya later peeps !

love

Debz
xx

Back