I didn't do it :(

Edwin

Silver Member
Had my week 10 weigh today - my last before my hols on saturday.

I lost 1lb which takes my total to 1 stone 6 lbs. I had set a target of 1 and half stone for my hols - which would have been my club 10.

I know 1lb wont make me look any different but I just wanted to acheive my target.

I have not been 100% this week so I know why. Very annoyed with myself for ruining it in this last week.

Plan to be sensible on hols but enjoy my food - I think be good during the day and have what I want within reason in evening. Then get back on plan 100% when I get home and set my target for christmas.

x

i know the feeling hun i need 1.5lb to get my 2st and i stayed the same!!!!

i wanted to have lost 2st for step daughters 18th which is tomorrow

even though you havent reach your targets by the date you wanted to, you have both done SO well in your loss so far.
you will reach the target very soon so enjoy the upcomming occasions and then back on track!

Aww, thats a shame but you should be happy, just 1lb away from your mini target. You've done so well, so far. Enjoy your holiday and get right back here when you come back, it might be good to have a little break?

AWWWW hugs sorry you didnt quite get there but as you say what difference will 1lb make! must say though in just 10 weeks to have lost 1 stone 6lb you have done amazingly well! keep it up and have a great holiday

Ok lets turn this round!
Fantastic - you are going on holiday 1stone 6lbs lighter!
You could have decided not to join slimming world 10 weeks ago - but you did and now your clothes are loose, or smaller!
You are amazing!
You did it!
You can go on holiday feeling slimmer and confident
YIPPEEEEEEEE!

even though you havent reach your targets by the date you wanted to, you have both done SO well in your loss so far.
you will reach the target very soon so enjoy the upcomming occasions and then back on track!

couldn't have put it better myself x

ive been doing thsi for 20 weeks and only lost 13lbs so well done! thats a fantastic loss

Back