I didn't succeed in my challenge!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bridejoo, 23 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bridejoo

bridejoo Member

My challenge was to resist food at my wedding breakfast menu tasting with my fiance.
    It all looked so good and tasted so amazing.
    I had small bits of each thing (see my blog if you want full details on what!)
    Is it wrong that I don't feel the slightest bit guilty? Yes it would have been a fantastic achievement if I had kept away from the food but then I am losing weight for me and my wedding day - this is a major part of my wedding day and it felt 'alright'
    I felt really happy & excited, but have had no problems in getting back on the programme immediately after. I stopped after our tasting (lunchtime) and cut out 2 shakes that day and continued as normal from Sunday.
    Now I just have to decide whether to 'fess up to my counsellor on Weds!!!
    P.S. I don't think I came out of Ketosis either? I don't feel any different (i.e. going through the same things as I did when I first started LL) and my mouth is still as minging!!!

Joo xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life Total
    Sounds as if you did the right thing for you Joo, and I'm sure it has done absolutely no harm and you are back on the old Ll wagon again, so just put it out of your mind , you are doing brilliantly and will soon be a beautifull slim bride.
    Good luck for your Wedding and I wish you a lifetime of happy ever afters!
  4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

It's done & you're back on track so well done. You just need to be careful not to have other excuses along the way, although can understand why this was such a hard one to resist! The more you cheat (I suspect!) the harder it gets so my advice would be move on & carry on!! Cant wait to see the wedding pics - venue looks awsome!
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Your menu sounds fabulous, itll be out of this world :) Its totally put me in the notion to go back there now lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.