I didn't succeed in my challenge!

bridejoo

My challenge was to resist food at my wedding breakfast menu tasting with my fiance.
It all looked so good and tasted so amazing.
I had small bits of each thing (see my blog if you want full details on what!)
Is it wrong that I don't feel the slightest bit guilty? Yes it would have been a fantastic achievement if I had kept away from the food but then I am losing weight for me and my wedding day - this is a major part of my wedding day and it felt 'alright'
I felt really happy & excited, but have had no problems in getting back on the programme immediately after. I stopped after our tasting (lunchtime) and cut out 2 shakes that day and continued as normal from Sunday.
Now I just have to decide whether to 'fess up to my counsellor on Weds!!!
P.S. I don't think I came out of Ketosis either? I don't feel any different (i.e. going through the same things as I did when I first started LL) and my mouth is still as minging!!!

Joo xxx

It's done & you're back on track so well done. You just need to be careful not to have other excuses along the way, although can understand why this was such a hard one to resist! The more you cheat (I suspect!) the harder it gets so my advice would be move on & carry on!! Cant wait to see the wedding pics - venue looks awsome!

Your menu sounds fabulous, itll be out of this world :) Its totally put me in the notion to go back there now lol

Back