Cruise PV I do believe

ellie1969

Gold Member
I have actually done it :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

weighed in monday as was away for my usuall weigh in and i was 151 lbs..... weight has dropped off this week and i am now 147.6 conso here i come :eek::eek:

Amazing.....well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, could you please bottle and sell (no carbs mind!), your will power and positvness.........!!!!!!!!! xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS! It is these success stories that are keeping us all going! Positive proof we will all get there in the end.

Yeah - :clap: WELL DONE :clap:- what an achievement!! Enjoy your conso. Please can we have a picture? Very happy for you - enjoy that cheese sandwich and apple for dessert.

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

now is it the Dukan weight loss i consolodate or it all :confused:

Huge congrats Ellie, enjoy conso!

FF

Up to how you feel Ellie - suppose technically it should only be the weight you lost on Dukan!!!!

If it was me I'd probably go with the dukan weight too!

Congratulations your an inspiration and yes please before during and of course after photos xxx happy,happy Friday xxx

YeeeeeeeeHaw!!!! MASSIVE CONGRATs sweetheart what a fabulous achievement. Enjoy the new SLIM you for the rest of your life and enjoy Conso. xx

Well done ellie!

Well done Ellie thats brilliant news xx huge congratulations!! Let us know how you do on conso - good luck xx

Well done! That is an amazing weight loss. You must be so chuffed!

Welcome to conso!

Ps I don't think it matters about whether you count the Dukan or all, cos by the time you get to stabilisation, it's become so ingrained you dont actually stray too far off a sensible diet - least that's what's happened to me. Technically I can eat anything I want as I'm in stabilisation, but I still avoid crisps, cakes etc on a routine basis - although I also treat myself ( regularly! ). So far it's working fine and my weight is very steady.

So enjoy!

Supertonic said:
Well done! That is an amazing weight loss. You must be so chuffed!

Welcome to conso!

Ps I don't think it matters about whether you count the Dukan or all, cos by the time you get to stabilisation, it's become so ingrained you dont actually stray too far off a sensible diet - least that's what's happened to me. Technically I can eat anything I want as I'm in stabilisation, but I still avoid crisps, cakes etc on a routine basis - although I also treat myself ( regularly! ). So far it's working fine and my weight is very steady.

So enjoy!

Supertonic hello and congratulations...
.how long have you been in conso/stab????

Back