Cruise PV I do believe

Hi siddid
Conso finished for me on 31 march, did about 20 weeks total, in 2 stages following the good doctor's recommended reintroductions. Found it quite difficult to start with, didn't really feel like all of the extras straight away, so just had them when I felt like it. Nice to have treats, but I still keep to PV for most of the time. It's fine when you get the hang of it! So glad I did Dukan - 100% fitter and as slim as I was 20 years ago, so got to be good.

Conso started for me also yesterday. In Crete though and had a bit of a 'blow out' last night!!! But have kept the walking and the water levels up. I have 60 days conso but as OH is in Cruise till mid July it will be easy to keep to everything. Then he goes on conso for about 150 days or so, depending on his weight loss (he is very good, ahead of target, but is going to go to scheduled date which will be him at a lower weight that his predicted TW).
All this is great for me, keeping me on the straight and narrow.
Wore my size 10 skinny jeans last night an felt great. Ye are right (nothing tastes as good as skinny feels)......

i felt like that yesterday Lyonsie, hanging out the washing in a bikini, eating lunch in a bikini, laying sunbathing all afternoon in a bikini lol...... wish id found this diet 20 years ago

Well done you fabulous woman!!
Your stats look incredible- you've lost MORE than your target! ha! :-D
Anddd the healthy BMI looks beautiful! You go girl!!!

(I think I would consolidate the 7lbs from before Dukan just for good measure- only an extra month isn't it- you can totally do it!!! You've done it!!!!!)

I think you should post before and after pictures ellie x

I definitely think you need a different picture for your avatar, a skinny one :D

Great news and you beat your goal date!! Well done you :patback:.... Saska x

Great news and you beat your goal date!! Well done you :patback:.... Saska x

saska i was a month over my goal date lol mainly due to panicking about conso then binging.... dont know what the heck i was worried about :D

Your positive posts are great to hear. It will help the rest of us when we get to join you.

Back