Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I do mean it this time

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Kaitlyn, 29 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Trying to teach myself good habits
    I do mean it, I really do.

Ok, so I know I keep saying this is it, this is when I will do it, but I do really, really want to do it this time.

So, I'm just going to start with small goals (I know, I know, I've said it all before). So, my first goal needs to be something small. I'm just going to get through the next few days (one at a time) without getting any junk. I will buy healthy foods at work (or the healthier option anyway, there's not always nice healthy food left by the time I get break). I'm not going to buy chocolate/biscuits to have with my lunch/dinner at work. I will stop buying Oasis, cos although it's yummy, it does contain a lot of sugar, and will drink water instead.

So, I plan to see what a fortnight of this does for me. I measured myself last night, and was:
    bust 120cm
    waist 108cm
    hips 139cm

And I'm actually going to come on here regularly, and be accountable here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I've said it before too. Can we mean it together? Good luck. Remember mini steps

Irene xx

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Good luck - I'm sure you succeed!

5. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Trying to teach myself good habits
    Irene, we'll mean it together. And we'll both do it.

Thanks Lass

6. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    8st11lb(38.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck! :)

7. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Kaitlyn, where are you? I think you mean it too, but you have to get on here more to get the support and input that will help you. I have been on here for ages, some time regularly others hardly at all. I KNOW i am mor focused if I spend time on here. It reminds me of what i am doing and why I am doing it. Come on, you really want this, lets do it together, with the lovely Irene of course!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.