I do mean it this time

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Kaitlyn, 29 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Trying to teach myself good habits
    I do mean it, I really do.

Ok, so I know I keep saying this is it, this is when I will do it, but I do really, really want to do it this time.

So, I'm just going to start with small goals (I know, I know, I've said it all before). So, my first goal needs to be something small. I'm just going to get through the next few days (one at a time) without getting any junk. I will buy healthy foods at work (or the healthier option anyway, there's not always nice healthy food left by the time I get break). I'm not going to buy chocolate/biscuits to have with my lunch/dinner at work. I will stop buying Oasis, cos although it's yummy, it does contain a lot of sugar, and will drink water instead.

So, I plan to see what a fortnight of this does for me. I measured myself last night, and was:
    bust 120cm
    waist 108cm
    hips 139cm

And I'm actually going to come on here regularly, and be accountable here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I've said it before too. Can we mean it together? Good luck. Remember mini steps

Irene xx

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Good luck - I'm sure you succeed!

5. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Trying to teach myself good habits
    Irene, we'll mean it together. And we'll both do it.

Thanks Lass

6. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    8st11lb(38.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck! :)

7. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Kaitlyn, where are you? I think you mean it too, but you have to get on here more to get the support and input that will help you. I have been on here for ages, some time regularly others hardly at all. I KNOW i am mor focused if I spend time on here. It reminds me of what i am doing and why I am doing it. Come on, you really want this, lets do it together, with the lovely Irene of course!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.