• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I DON'T BELIEEEEEVE IT!!!!!!

S: 14st5lb C: 10st11lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st8lb(24.88%)
Back from Cornwall, fabulously chill week in the glorious land of pasties, cream teas and fish and chips....weighed myself on the Monday after I came back home and I was 10 stone 10 and a quarter lbs!!!!! Had to say I ate what I wanted, which was a lot less than I used to, even so....thought I would have added at least 3 lbs and was utterly, totally stunned...!! Even tho I lost a weeny amount overall, I logged it as STS and I am utterly overjoyed!!! As Victor Meldrew said; "I don't believe it!!!!!!!" (but it's TRUE!!!!) Oh and a message for Jan..... I got to meet Vicki...!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kered

Gold Member
Fantastic news, how cool is that - way to go girl.

Well imagine you meeting Jans friend!! Did you wind her up about what you knew about her?

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
whooo!!! fantastic supa :)

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Fandabidozy result Well done you!!!!

Ha Ha - DO tell about meeting Vicki!!! What did you think of her nails? :) xx

Last edited:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)

JanD

Ha Ha ... they're not always black. I think she's a bit limited since moving down there - the nearest nail artist is a 20 mile trip so she might not be going for the 'art' as much.

So how did you meet up with her Sharon? xx

On Sunday 5th July, my son Barry came up from Plympton and we all trundled into Tintagel, just half a mile from the cottage. I trawled along the shops, one side then the other and then I saw a likely suspect, standing outside a "new-age" type shop, smoking. I went up to her and said, "Is your name Vicki? Do you have a husband named Harry and a dog called Tyson???......" She looked a bit wary and thought I was having a Psyhic episode!!!!! She's lovely! Steve took a video clip from my camera, but it's come out really grainy, like all the rest of the video clips, unfortunately, but I will send you and Vicki a copy as soon as poss. She made a pass at my son!!! Wants him to pop into the shop in his Royal Marine uniform!!!!! :eek:

JanD

On Sunday 5th July, my son Barry came up from Plympton and we all trundled into Tintagel, just half a mile from the cottage. I trawled along the shops, one side then the other and then I saw a likely suspect, standing outside a "new-age" type shop, smoking. I went up to her and said, "Is your name Vicki? Do you have a husband named Harry and a dog called Tyson???......" She looked a bit wary and thought I was having a Psyhic episode!!!!! She's lovely! Steve took a video clip from my camera, but it's come out really grainy, like all the rest of the video clips, unfortunately, but I will send you and Vicki a copy as soon as poss. She made a pass at my son!!! Wants him to pop into the shop in his Royal Marine uniform!!!!! :eek:
Ha Ha!!! She probably thought you were a tax collector LOL! She IS lovely. I met her when she came to me for her Reiki attunements & we've become really good friends though we can't meet up very often coz of distance.

Better tell your son to watch himself!! Mind you she is a grandma several times over so he's probably quite safe xx