I DON'T BELIEEEEVE IT !!!

debz32

Gold Member
Hi all - Week 15 WI this morning (Sat 2nd Dec) for me...and I lost FIVE POUNDS !!! :D

I can't believe that I am only 18lbs away from GOAL !!!

In such a short time....my body has disappeared before my eyes ;) it's FAB.....

I'm on AAM from today...and will (hopefully) lose 3lbs - which will take me to BMI 27...and I can START MAINTENANCE from next week !! YAY !! FOOD !!!!:D :)

Hope everyone else is doing OK - sending positive vibes your way......:p

love

Debz
xx

Well done Debz, you're doing brilliantly (even with your C**p CDC). What a star - keep up the good work & you'll be even more gorgeous for Christmas.

Attachments

• You go girl.gif
    You go girl.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 168
Thanx everyone for your lovely replies....couldn't have done it without the support of you guys ;)

thanx !

catch ya later

Debz
xx

Brill Debz, not long now till you will be working up with me!!!

Well done to you x

Mini / Vicky - thanx for your replies....:)

love

Debz
xx

hey babes that ace!!! Bet your on top of the world.....just think....you'll be able to have some CD pasta soon!! 18lbs from goal is so fantastic, I bet by Christmas you'll be only about 10lbs away!!

Cheers hun - I'm REALLY pleased :D

Can't believe it's happened so quickly ;)

Hope ur doin well....and that little red coat is ever closer !!!

love

Debz
xx

It'll have to be....to cover the little black skirt that I now own as well!!

WOO HOO !!!! betcha look STUNNING ;)

watch out 'the lads' !!!

Debz
xx

Hi

Thats such brilliant news you have done so well. I know you get weighed on a saturday so I always check what you have lost then.

So you must be BMI 28 now so can train to be a CDC soon!!! eh?!

Sharon

Thanx Sharon - can't believe you look out for my losses each week (assuming I read your post right !)....THANKS !

and YES - I'm planning to train as a CDC...if Head Office ever ring me back to let me know who can sponsor me...my own CDC isn't (shall we say) suitable.....

Hope things are goin well for you too hun .....;)

love

Debz
xx

Debz,

That's a fantastic loss this week and I can feel your positive vibes jumping off the page:D :D :D

Lacey...:)

Back