I DON'T BELIEEEEVE IT !!!

Debz,

That's a fantastic loss this week and I can feel your positive vibes jumping off the page:D :D :D

Lacey...:)

Thanx Lacey....only lost 1 last week....so looks like I made up for it this week ;)

YAY !!!!

Debz
xx

Hi all - Week 15 WI this morning (Sat 2nd Dec) for me...and I lost FIVE POUNDS !!! :D

I can't believe that I am only 18lbs away from GOAL !!!

In such a short time....my body has disappeared before my eyes ;) it's FAB.....

I'm on AAM from today...and will (hopefully) lose 3lbs - which will take me to BMI 27...and I can START MAINTENANCE from next week !! YAY !! FOOD !!!!:D :)

Hope everyone else is doing OK - sending positive vibes your way......:p

love

Debz
xx

Well done to you !!!!

Well done Debz keep up the good work!

Just wondering how tall you are? We were very similar weight to begin with when I started LL. I started off on the 18/7/06 at 16st 13 and I am just under 12st 6 lbs. Decided to go into Management this week to lose my last weight. My ideal weight in my mind is 11st 7lbs but I am going to review after I reach 11 stone 13.

Well done to you !!!!

Thanx Methenie :D

posted on your thread earlier...but CONGRATS to you again on your amazing loss too ;)

Debz
xx

Hi,

Well done on your fantastic loss to date, your an inspiration to me,

cheers,

Well done Debz keep up the good work!

Just wondering how tall you are? We were very similar weight to begin with when I started LL. I started off on the 18/7/06 at 16st 13 and I am just under 12st 6 lbs. Decided to go into Management this week to lose my last weight. My ideal weight in my mind is 11st 7lbs but I am going to review after I reach 11 stone 13.

Hi Lena - I'm 5'8"....started CD at 16st8lbs (although was 17st 2lbs:eek: May/June 2006) on 19th August 2006...

Was 12st 11lbs this morning....and want to be 11st 7lbs (BMI would be 24.6).....Ideally I want to be between 10st 7lbs and 11st....but will lose that last bit with exercise / low GL eating......

Need to lose another 4lbs to get to 12st 7lbs (BMI 27) and then I'm starting to move up the steps....AAM, 790, 1000 etc.

How you finding LL ? have you finished your 100 day foundation yet ??

How tall are you.......??

It's good to find someone who's 'similar'....might be nice to keep in touch thru maintenance.....

Debz
xx

Hi,

Well done on your fantastic loss to date, your an inspiration to me,

cheers,

Aww thanx hun...you'll be there too....before ya know it !! ;)

Cambridge is AMAZING.....

Whereabouts in Wicklow are you...? We go to a farm just outside Gorey (near Courttown) at Easter most years...I LOVE Wicklow...it's a beautiful County...and the people are ACE :D

...small world,eh ??

Good luck with your weightloss journey.....look forward to reading about your successes ...and, believe me, they'll be MANY !!!

Debz
xx

Started LL on Monday the 17/07/06 so have completed my 100 days and lost 51.7 lbs during then. But when I came back from Florida on the 28/06/06 I tipped the scales at 17 st 6lbs so this was my turning point. I was frightened to see the very overweight young people over there being pushed about in their wheelchairs by there kids. I thought to myself this could be me in a few years time

I did really well during my 100 days and did not eat a morsell of food during that time. I went away on the 6/11/06 for the week and did a few meals but still managed to lose 2.8. Since then I have started to become a bit fed up & cold so this is why managment has called. I think it is giving me something new to focus my attention to.

I am 5ft 7in and I think according to BMI I should be about 11 stone. But when I got married in 1995 I was 11stone 7 lbs and this is what I would like to get back too. Its a miracle to be where I am now as I was 19stone 5lbs when I gave birth to my little boy in nov 2003.

Enjoying so far the little bit of food I have had. I treated myself to some prawns today and they were scrummy. Would be good to keep in touch!!

Hi Debz,

I live in Arklow just up the road from Courtown on the Dublin side. I'm not originally from here I'm from Co. Meath and thats where I'm moving back to in May next year. I like living in Arklow and being close to the beach but to be honest I could count on 1 hand the amount of times I've bothered going down to the beach in the last 6 months, its usually when some of my nieces/nephews come visit cuz they love it, but my new house is only half an hour away from the coast, so its not like I'm moving into a land locked country.

Courtown is my fav beach, its lovely and sandy, the ones here in Arklow are very stoney, I prefer the sand for walking, plus Courtown beaches are great for long walks

Courtown is my fav beach, its lovely and sandy, the ones here in Arklow are very stoney, I prefer the sand for walking, plus Courtown beaches are great for long walks

Courtown beach is fab!! I remember we used to go on hols there for years and a couple of years ago I brought my little girl down there for a week....I love Courtown...the town itself is a bit of a dump, but the beach seems to go on forever!!! Many a nice day we spent there.....and many a rainy day!!

I am so happy for you. You have done brillantly. Hope you get to bmi 27 soon as it seems like people are jumping at the bit waiting for you to get qualified.

I am so happy for you. You have done brillantly. Hope you get to bmi 27 soon as it seems like people are jumping at the bit waiting for you to get qualified.

Aww thanx hun.....hadn't realised people were eagerly waiting for me to become CDC :rolleyes: ...but that's great...if I can help even 1 person feel as fab as I do then it'll be worth it ;)

take care

love

Debz
xx

Well done Debz,

You're doing brilliantly

Thats fantastic. Well done. Bet you feel a million dollars.
and Yes Wicklow is gorgeous.............its called the garden of Ireland.

x

Bettyboo !!

Thats fantastic. Well done. Bet you feel a million dollars.
and Yes Wicklow is gorgeous.............its called the garden of Ireland.

x

Bettyboo !!

Thanx Bettyboo :)

I certainly DO feel a million dollars.....finally getting my weight back on track is turning my life around.....;)

Well done to you too on your fab losses so far...lookin good hun ;)

love

Debz
xx

Back