I dont believe it! Updated

MunchMarie

not so str8 or narrow!!
I had my week 7 weigh in yesterday and according to my cdc's scales i have lost 17 pounds this week! I just dont think that can be possible - surely her scales are broke. But she says they are fine and that i have definitely lost that much. Has anyone ever known anyone have such a big loss other than the first week? I know i should be over the moon but i just can believe that the scales were right and feel that if i let myself think that i've lost that much then next weeks weigh in even though i will have lost it will show a gain - if that makes sense!
if anyone one has any ideas or experience with this kind of huge loss please let me know because i want to feel really happy but i just feel scared lol

well done on your great loss

do you not weigh yourself at home before you go, i always do

my leaders scales are naff

once they said i'd put over 6lb on, she picked them up and shook them, put them down on the floor, and my loss was 3lb

i'm sure someone will be along soon to tell you, if it is possible to have such a large loss after a few weeks.

Wow, i wish I could lose that much in one week! Well done, thats fab, If your CDc says they are right, then they are right!

well done on your great loss

do you not weigh yourself at home before you go, i always do

my leaders scales are naff

once they said i'd put over 6lb on, she picked them up and shook them, put them down on the floor, and my loss was 3lb

i'm sure someone will be along soon to tell you, if it is possible to have such a large loss after a few weeks.

my scales at home are rubbish - i dont think they are accurate at large weights - prob only good for under 18 stone and i'm not there yet lol

wow, what a fab loss, enjoy it!! x

if you look back at your weight losses over the past 7 weeks you seem to be a big loser (sorry) i would go with it x

if you look back at your weight losses over the past 7 weeks you seem to be a big loser (sorry) i would go with it x

LMAO well thats cheered me up hee hee

normally i'd be loving all the well dones lol but i just dont believe its physically possible to lose so much in a week so i think its a false reading. If someone replies saying they lost over a stone one week part way through i'll be mega overjoyed though. anyone??!!

Go and weigh yourself at boots or the pool, just so you can celebrate your loss.
If you dont like people looking as you weigh yourself. SOD EM!
What you do in your life has NOTHING to do with anybody who is just 'out there'
Go on, weigh yourself, I cant wait to hear the good news!!!!
Lynne x

Hey well done! :p:)

I lost 13lbs in my first week & my friend lost 1st lb. She is on her 10th week now & had a 100% week and has lost 15lbs again!

I do think it is possible - I think it all depends on how much you have to lose and how good you metabolism is I guess?!:confused:

Well done you!

Were you 100% then? How much water did you drink each day?! I am after tips you see!

Hey well done! :p:)

I lost 13lbs in my first week & my friend lost 1st lb. She is on her 10th week now & had a 100% week and has lost 15lbs again!

I do think it is possible - I think it all depends on how much you have to lose and how good you metabolism is I guess?!:confused:

Well done you!

Were you 100% then? How much water did you drink each day?! I am after tips you see!

thanks for telling me that hon - wow so it is poss that i really have lost 17 pounds omg that means an overall loss of 4stone 5.5 pounds in 7 weeks. Yeah i have had a 100% week and you are right i do have a lot to lose - there is another 9 stone to go! I drink about 3 litres a day although i do try to drink more it just doesnt happen!

thanks for everyones comments x munch

WOW!!!! That is absolutely fantastic! I wish I could have a loss like that. It'd really spur me on.

Well done hun. :D xx

put it in your sig and update ticker hun xxx

hi team leader! i didnt want to do it till i believed it lol still not sure i do really but guess the only way to know for sure will be next week when it shows a further loss! hope your restart is going to plan bbl boss lady x

wow well done hun thats a fantastic loss,
at this rate the other 9 stone will be off you in no time,
elaine

Never heard of such a loss as far in as week 7. Absolutely amazing. What a great diet. Lucky you! Somehow methinks BBL's Team is going to be the winner of this week's challenge!!

thank you so much guys x

Never heard of such a loss as far in as week 7. Absolutely amazing. What a great diet. Lucky you! Somehow methinks BBL's Team is going to be the winner of this week's challenge!!
you betcha!

I bet you FEEL & LOOK AMAZING!!! :)

So pleased for you!

I work in a shop and have lots of regular customers one of which has just been in and said OMG where has your weight gone you look fantastic! so yeah do feel really good lol!

Back