I don't "do" soup....

Sweetest_Syn

or , come to think about it.... never been a big salad girl either, i suppose i like to chew on things as far as soup goes ( but i can easily devour a huge tin of heinz tomato soup!:D) and when it comes to salad, i never thought much of the lettuce, tomato and cucumber thing... im very picky with fresh fruit and veg and always have to have it cooked, steamed or heated in some way......

dunno, kinda needed a vent..... anyone care to add ? recipies for me to try????:)

I don't do soup either, I'm not a major fan of veg/salad but I ate it because I knew I should and now its not that bad at all but I LOVE fruit!

I've never really been a fan of tinned soup and I didn't think the slimming versions in sachets were that appertising either. However, I now make my own and love a tub on colder days - literally just tubbed up a batch of Roast Butternut Squash that'll keep me going for a while. I'll freeze them and keep them in the freezer at work > handy when I haven't got anything else if nowt else.

I hate salad, I don't touch the stuff. But I fill up on lots of other free foods, I compensate with fruit & veg

I hate salad too, but love fruit. Not that clever with mixed up veg either, but I still got to and remain at target. It can be done, and you will do it too :)

Back