I don't get it...

This sounds great stuff, will look for it today in Asda and try it.

Don't worry about the calories in the pack, if it fills you up and keeps you satisfied, thats what matters. You may find you don't eat much later in the day, and I think you will find that over a week, SW foods balance out to a healthy intake of calories to loose weight anyway. I found some days my intake would be near 3000 calories depending on the type of food and others it could be as low 1300, but the weight comes off and thats the important thing.

But if its syn free on EE then it must be syn free on green too ........ so you wouldn't have to have 1/3 plate of veg if you had it on green, yet it would still be free ..... and you'd prob eat the whole pack! (well I would!)! lol

Wooohoooo!

I'm definitely having a look for that next time I'm shopping!

aaaah very true, not a green day person myself, only done EE, so I dont know how the 1/3 works on other plans, but on EE I guess you have to have it.

mmm, right come on girlies, spill the beans, (and other packaged food!) what is it a tin/packet/pot that you can eat free on either of the plans! I am now needing to know! lol

I'm not sure where you get the 1000 calories from:
Nutritional information (per 100g cooked)
nutritional_info_cm.gif

% of an adult's guideline daily amount
Does it weigh over 500gms when cooked?

It actually has another nutritional info bit on the box which has per half pack serving 460kcals. I assume the 165 is the macaroni only before the sauce is added.

Back