I don't know how many I had!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Guru, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am living on chocolate tetras at the moment.

Yesterday I took some to work, and I cannot for the life of me remember if I drank 2 or 3!

I then went home and had another one as I was absolutely starving.

I don't suppose one extra product will do me any harm, but I am slightly worried about my memory!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    LOL....Can you not count the packs to see if you used them

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Guru... there has been MANY a day ive had 5 packs instead of four since my time on CD so i wouldnt worry too much!!!

x

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I've just posted on the daily thread about my own suspected amnesia - I had to look back on an earlier post to recall what on earth I was wittering on about. My friends have noticed that I am a bit vague and today I needed my manager's help to do a simple spreadsheet, ah no, just remembered, have always been rubbish at that!

Must try these chocolate tetras - still haven't had this mix a mousse either.

6. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I'm the same, though with everything else and not my food luckily - though I did have THREE bars (luckily the crunch ones!) yesterday :eek: oops! And that was on top of the shake I had for lunch! Naughty me! :whip: certainly not getting cranberry bars again :eek: they are soooo delish :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.