I don't know whats wrong- if anything?

Thanks nmireland. Between the awful cold/flu I had last week and this this week I feel I do nothing but moan! LOL!
Never mind- onwards & downwards!!

ah we all need a good moan haha.. i will be back on friday for my moan lol then the following weekend i am on a hens then i am going to london the weekend after so I will be refeeding for them... and have a few weeks off moaning haha...

Aww Mum, I feel you pain. We could be twins (you the skinny one and me the fat one)

TMI AHEAD!

So, I woke up at 5 o'clock this morning thinking I was peeing the bed! It was running down my leg, I was saturated. I jumped and thought holy sh*t I've been in such a deep sleep I've peed myself! He jumped up too. We looked and the blood was everywhere. The pain is horrible. He said I think you're having a miscarriage (had one before and the pain and blood was similar) He needed to know, and so he tried to convince me to go to casualty. I hate hospitals and there's not much they'll do if it is a miss. So off he went to Tesco for a pregnancy test (you're not such a loon now eh)

Did the test and it was negative. Blood is not easing off at all. Now I'm bunged up with that sh*tty cold thing, eating paracetamol like smarties, and have that many pads on that I can't close my legs. I'm so attractive eh.

This is all a bit crap. Hoping it was ease off. You're not alone sweetie. I really hope it stops for you soon because it's hard to stick

*hugs*

Oh and don't go near the scales when you're like this. You'll not get a good reading. Oh and I was saying earlier that I'll end up anemic at the end of this!

Oh and another thing, I've 10 vanilla and 2 chocolate shakes if you want them? 13 shakes will do you a few days.

WARNING- Quite explicit/gross period(?)post- if you're sensitive don't read any further?!

Yesterday I woke up and had terrible pains in my lower back. The only way I can describe it is like a really bad constipation pain? Or a little like the back contractions I had when I was induced for my last baby? It didn't ease after I used the bathroom (sorry if tmi?) and even painkillers and a hot water bottle didn't help. It got so bad at one stage I really was tempted to call the out-of-hours clinic for advice- all sorts of scenarios was going through my head- worse-case being bowel cancer!
Anyway, it eased a little after the second dose of painkillers and I had an early night. I think I was so alarmed because I have a pretty high pain threshold, and this was bad.
This morning when I went to the bathroom I discovered quite a lot of blood. Dark red and 'gloopy'? I have quite bad 'crampy' pains at the minute, but no 'back' pain? I'm still bleeding, not an 'awful' lot, but enough to have changed the pad once already? I'm on the pill (cerazette)- and I don't have bleeds/periods on this pill (since my baby- now 2) so this is really out of the ordinary? It shouldn't be because of LT I don't think, as nothing like this happened the last time I was on it, and I've only been back on it for a week?

Is it a period- my hormones could be out of whack a little after losing the weight- but why is this only happening now, over 3mths from I lost it? Or could it be something more sinister?:(

I'm off to fill a hot water bottle.
(sorry for the moaning thread...feeling a littel sorry for myself...:eek:)

UPDATE: Bleeding stopped. Still crampy...

Hi my name is jillian. I just read your post. In my opinion I think your hormones are out of whack if you've lost weight. when I lost 3 stone on lipotrim my periods were giving me trouble. very painful. my doctor said it was a shock to my body to lose so much weight so fast. hope that helps. totally lost how this forum works. probably wont find where I am now when i go out of it !!:eek:

Thanks Betsy & Jillian- the bleedings still ther, but nowhere near as bad, and the cramps have eased off this morning, so I guess it's just my hormones going crazy-loony? Jayz- I hope it's not going to be like this every month from now on!!
Betsy- good God!! Your experience is horrific!! I don't know what I was complaining about now!!! I hope it eases off soon- but that can't be normal? Have you been to the doc about it? It may be a hormonal imbalance too that tablets could help?
I couldn't resist checking the scales this morning and they're back to what I was at last WI, so I guess the best I can hope for this week is a STS? Never mind...it could be worse!

I have nothing helpful to say, but I really do hope it gets sorted soon! It sounds absolutely horrible!! I'll have my fingers crossed!

Hannah

Back