I dont know whats wrong with me!

JustForMe

Gold Member
I came off lipotrim last week and i just cant get back on.

I keep binging i have just ate a huge dominos pizza, waffles and cookies:eek: i feel really sick and i hate myself

i ve been having problems with my OH we broke up on monday but now we're sort of back together. we we're engaged but now thats off:( we're no longer going on holiday either. things are strained and i feel like crap

i just cant focus and im scared im going to ruin all my hard work

i really really dont know what to do!:cry:

I keep binging i have just ate a huge dominos pizza, waffles and cookies:eek: i feel really sick and i hate myself

i ve been having problems with my OH we broke up on monday but now we're sort of back together. we we're engaged but now thats off:( we're no longer going on holiday either. things are strained and i feel like crap

hey hun - sounds like you have a lot of stuff to deak with at the moment........

maybe you should take a while off vlcd until you get things sorted ?????

Poor you. That sounds cr*p. [[[hug]]]
I don't know what to suggest, but don't beat yourself up. It's hard enough keeping to such a tough diet when you're feeling great, let alone when things aren't going well and you're stressed.

If you were advising one of us in the same situation, what advise would you give?

i have no idea. i cant even think straight. i really have stuffed things up!

have you ever felt like your whole world is out if your control, out of your hands?

i have nobody to rely on anymore, i certainly cant rely on myself and i dont know what to do.

im sorry if i sound really down and miserable im just stuck and i havent a clue how to fix things.

its easy to say but i dont feel like i can ...my past is coming back to haunt me when i felt like i had it dead and burried!

I am so sorry. you really have a lot on your plate. dont hate yourself. you are having a tough time at the moment. do you need some space to get your head together?.
are you able to sort things out and then think about lipotrim at a later date. its tough doing this diet but must be horrendous when you have major things going on. whatever you decide to do i hope it goes well for you.

Hi Kels,
firstly sorry for all that you are going through, I hope it can be resolved without too much hurt. Secondly please don't say "I hate myself" They are very strong words to use about someone so precious.
It sounds like your confidence has taken a battering, you have to dig down deep inside yourself and find the strength we know you have and sort what you can sort. Some things in our lives are beyond our control but others are doable, salvageable and manageable. Write a list of what is wrong, as you see it and then discuss, with yourself (if there is no-one else) how you can change/manage that particular situation. Please remember you are a strong, determined woman with the ability to make things happen.
I am sending you all the energy I can and I trust you will find the answers to your questions soon.
Goodnight and sleep well.
Doirin

I have been in that out of control situation, and to be honest, I didn't handle it well at all. So I'm not the best person to ask for for advice. But I did lean on my friends by ranting a lot (helped to get the frustration out) and eat a lot (hence the constant dieting now - not a method I recommend).

But I did get through it, and very slowly I'm taking control back and beginning to look after myself.

The only words of comfort I can offer are that it will pass. I don't know how long, but it will pass. Take small steps. One meal at a time. One hour at a time. Whatever you're focussing on.

Don't beat yourself up for mistakes, and of you can, start a diary of some kind. It may just be a lot of ranting or beating yourself up at first, but it may give you some perspective.

And feel free to talk to any of us here. We think you're brilliant.

Hey chick, Im so sorry to hear your having problems...

I agree that maybe you should take some time off LT

The stress of trying to keep your mind focused on a diet while also dealing with all the problems your having at the minute is probably driving you to binge... Just try and stick to something similar along the refeed programme until you feel a bit better about things...

The main thing aswell is to try and get yourself back to your normal day to day habits, try to keep busy and try and keep your mind off your partner...

I dont know what much else to say im afraid but good luck and I hope things get better soon xxxx

sorry to hear you are having a really hard time at the minute Kels. No wonder you feel so awful and are struggling to get motivated. I am sure we would all find it difficult too.

Just remember you are special and unique!! dont be too hard on yourself....hopefully things will be sorted soon and I know from bitter experience that time is a great healer.

We are all thinking of you.

:grouphugg:

Back