I Don't Know Why I Do It

Lol, people are amazing aren't they? Got far too much to say for themselves. Tell her you are a grown woman who knows what she's doing, but I can understand where she is coming from with your Slimsarah becasue there must be a MASSIVE difference in you after losing 7 stone and you are just over a stone from goal. So, to her you might look like a skeleton lol. Don't be too hard on her :)

Hahaha. I wish I did look a little bit like a skeleton lol :)

I know what you mean though. The comments I've had of people recently are brilliant. Especially people I've not seen for a long time.

I asked a VERY honest friend today to guess my weight. She guessed me at 12 stone ish :) :) :)
I wish I was! I do alot of exercise and I think that helps. I know she wasn't flattering me because she's not like that. She guessed me at a size 14 which isn't far wrong I'm a 16, sometimes a 14. xxx

Well you have done extremely well to get where you are. It's not always what you weight, its how you look, and you obviously look good judging by the comments. After all, we dont go round with a t-shirt on saying "I am 11st 2lb" do we? Thats why once I get to goal I am going to try and lose another 7lb so I even out once I start eating then maybe lose more - see what I look like first. You have lost loads, well done x

Back