Extra Easy I don't really like fruit - problem?

Carmie

Hi all
As the title says, I really am not a fan of fruit, maybe strawberries or the odd satsuma but other than that I'm just not a fan.
Do you think this will pose any problems?
I love my veg though so always try and fill half the plate with this.
Is eating fruit really essential in life? lol
thnx x

as long as you are eating your 1/3 plate at least in veggies i shouldnt see that its a problem hun!

Thnx peoples.
Ooh ello Lurverick! I'm almost at 50 posts, then I can add my award to me sig! :cool:

The superfree requirement covers fruit and/or vegetables. If you are eating loads of vegetables, then you don't have to force yourself to eat fruit if you don't like it.

Heya

I deffo think you will be fine. Raw veggies are tastier than alot of out of season fruits anyways!

Helen xx

I find fruit so exensive too, and I have 2 boys that absolutely love fruit, the costs can mount up! lol

you should aim for your five a day anyway, so if you are having veg x 5 portions that will be fine. However to give yourself some variety then try and incorporate the fruits that you do like - and you could buy frozen strawberries and frozen raspberries etc so they'll save in the freezer for when you do eat them.

you should aim for your five a day anyway, so if you are having veg x 5 portions that will be fine. However to give yourself some variety then try and incorporate the fruits that you do like - and you could buy frozen strawberries and frozen raspberries etc so they'll save in the freezer for when you do eat them.
Frozen fruit? really? wicked!
Handy for me as I have a habit of buying things then not fancying them.

Last edited:
yep i use frozen fruit a lot atm for price as they are out of season and expensive and for convenience!
the only thing i have to say is i find them quite squishy and also bitter so i cant eat them on their own as i would the fresh fruits so i eat them with yogurt.
i get raspberries,mixed berries and strawberries.

I just had some of the frozen fruit with a vanilla Danone fat free yogurt, it was delish!!!!

so glad you are a convert - handy aren';t they.

Back