i dont think i can do this much more....

Oh lord what have I started...

Hi Blue_grapefruit - glad to see you are hanging on in there. You can do it hun. BTW if I am cold I fill a large mug with Choc Tek brik and fill it up with hot water it's yummmmmmmmyyyyy and makes you fill all warm inside. Good luck Vickyxxxx

OH well done blue for getting through the day AND resisting the temptation of food, you'll see the reward on your weigh in hehe!!!!

Once again, thanks for your support and I MADE IT THRU ANOTHER DAY!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (tad excited :))

If they are limited edition i may go mental, buy 100 and save them for a day far far from here.....mwahahahahahaha, evil laughter!

Thanks guys xxx

glad to hear that too,keep up chick. You'll feel terribe if you give in.
I buckled on day 3, i was feeling really weak and went pale (even though i'd drank 4.5 litres or water, so it wasn't dehydration) i had a babybel and a thin slice of turkey, that's 103 calories and no carbs (so i didn't come out of ketosis) i felt so bad afterwards that i drank another litre of water. But, its not the end of the world and todays another day, as is tomorrow :)

now i'm feeling a lot of "I NEED WISPAS TO LIVE" but strangely i dont want to eat them?!?!?!

What is happening to me?! I'm not hungry anymore. I cant effing believe it. Brilliant stuff. I did crave a fish finger yesterday but i made my little crisps out of a soup and it filled me right up.

I think ive decided that when i finish all my CD levels and am comfortable havng put on my glycogen and its associated water stores - that i'll go mad and have a wispa.
BAD GIRL!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Wispas are back :D :D :D wow when did this happen? *runs off quickly to empty shop of wispa bars*

Hi Leah, I see everyone is talking about glycogen. What is it? and why does it weigh so much? Have a great day. I am going to do some studying.

Glycogen! wooooo. As im a lil nerd this is an EASY q...

Glucose is in carbohydrate, when you eat carbs your blood glucose levels rise.
As a result your body will produce insulin. When the glucose enters the liver, the insulin will act on it to produce an enzyme which synthesises glycogen, which is in turn stored in the body.
So, after you’ve eaten (normally 5ish hours) the body will use the glycogen (which will be broken down to glucose) as an energy source.

xxxxx

Whoever gave me the rep points cos i'm a nerd - thank you :)

I'm very much a nerd (geneticist), and my OH is a physicist! hahahaha

Back