I don't think it'll be a good first WI.

Forever*Autumn

Hi everyone,

I'm on day 6 (started 7th jan@18st5) and have been 100% on sole source. I've been drinking on average 4lts of water a day.

I've told my CDC not to tell me any results, as I feel it'll make me give up. But I had a sneak peak ( totally regret it ) this morning and I've only lost 2lb. I did SS a few years ago and lost 8lb in the first week. Why would I lose so little this time, even though I'm following the plan to a T.

Thanks

x

Hi there. Try to focus on the fact that this diet works. if you do it 100% it can't not work. For whatever reason your body is clinging on to stored water. It will stop doing it. The first week's big loss gives huge motivation and reinforcement but remember it's mostly stored water and glycogen. Your body is adjusting and as long as you keep doing what you have these past 6 days, you will lose. Xxxx

And by lose (weight), i mean win.

Last edited:
Might sound a bit mad but try and drink just the recommended amount of water rather than loads more. I find I hang onto it like mad if I drink masses - others find the opposite thought so….

Good luck with your journey :) xx

Back