I dunno if its cambridge, inplant, or something else ?

amethyst

Banned
But i been bleeding down there every 2 weeks or so.. and my pelvis feels like it wants to drop out!

Had inplant in last august, periods every 2 weeks, started cambridge november, still every 2 weeks, settled around begining of the year.. but past few mnths its every 2 weeks again, or more! sometimes finish today start again in few days, oh my tummy! oh my pelvis! WTF is up with that? and when i have sex it hurts down there too, and when i o****zm it really really hurts deep inside and on my pelvis, and i will start bleeding lightly the day after ?

Gyni wants to open me up, but i need to go sleep for it, this is a new gyni in leic now, and i have to say he pretty scary looking, i think i will go back to doc before oct 6th (my decision appointment) and ask to see another one.

He reckons, i got scarring from an op i had down there 11 or so years ago (cyst removed) BUT i only been suffering with this kind of pelvis pain since having my baby 2006..(needed d&c after op for retained placenta). And ofcourse more noticable since i started engaging in sex more!! BUT i must admit i have been feeling non sexual, as in lost my drive! Think that is the inplant though (read reviews).

Sorry if this post is to graphical, by all means i dont mean to affend, and i not sure if it makes sense, but just needed to get it off my chest!

Thanks for reading, feel free to reply :)

love you all xx

I dont really have any answer hun, but I just wanted to wish you all the best. I really hope its sorted soon.

{{{HUGS}}}

xxx

Sounds like an infection from the site of the implant! Go and see doc asap.
Lynne x

Oh wow, i always though PID too when i have checked google on my symptoms, But i have had many antibiotics since jan 07 (just incase) And bloods and internal scan and ultrasound oct/nov last yr (07) ..

Am stuck in wales till next weekend, as soon as i get back to leic i will ring the doctor immidiatly..

Would it of been detected? My pelvis surly feels like it is going to fall out! kind of frightening, but i am sure i been suffering with this for nearly 2 years now (daughter is 2 in december) something would of happened by now?

xxx

Al thats going through my head is, "I am in ketosis, what if i need an emergency op", its so bad, really does feel like something has fallen out. ok ok i am calming down now, going to bed, see how i feel tommorrow.

xx

Haven't got any advice for you, all I can say is 'ohhhhh so THAT'S why I never want sex!' :p
I've got the implant too :)

If I was you I'd decide before Oct 6th so you have time to move up the plans if needs be :)
Or maybe move up anyway just in case.

Good luck :(

x

Hey hun, i have the injection and everytime i have started CD within 2 weeks of starting it, it makes me bleed. I've also lost my sex drive and blame the injection. Who'd be a woman eh?

The bleeding did stop after about 3-4 weeks

Hey guys, feel a bit better today, just got terrible pain, but i not so panicky, when i go back to leicester i will be going to see female doctor and get this inplant taken out, and will ask about seeing a different gyni for second opinion.. i dont want to go to sleep lol..

xx

im on cerazete pill, shouldnt have a period at all and i have had one for almost 3 weeks. its slowing down but horrid all gunky....and im the same really cannot be arsed with shagg*n!!!!!!! so i dont think it matters what contraception you are on , its knackering out hormone systems about , but heh id rather be slim than worry about not getting or wanting a bit!!!!!

I've literally phoned the dr this morning, to get my implant removed. Best contraception ever, between the ahem *gunk*(It's not a period too light, but gross, and it's every day nearly) and loss of motivation it's been months since theres been any action round here! Give it 6 months they said, well it's been a lot longer and it's no better.
I thought it would stop all that happening like when I had the injection years ago, but no chance. EVil thing, and it aches lately too where they put it in.

Tell me about it. I just heard that the dr now has to write to the hospital to get an appointment to get it removed! The hospital won't just make me an appointment, I have to be referred! What the hell is that about. Take this thing out of me!
For one thing, my son is going away for a week on fri, been planned for months that we'd get time to ourselves, but guess what....Thats right there will be nothing happening again!

I just want it gone!

Tell me about it. I just heard that the dr now has to write to the hospital to get an appointment to get it removed! The hospital won't just make me an appointment, I have to be referred! What the hell is that about. Take this thing out of me!
For one thing, my son is going away for a week on fri, been planned for months that we'd get time to ourselves, but guess what....Thats right there will be nothing happening again!

I just want it gone!

Just to update, I've (After a lot of hasssle....) this evening had the implant removed.

For anyone else who suffers with the gross stuff, I've been informed that if they give you the pill as well for a bit (Month or so) that can sort the problem. If I'd known that months ago I'd have tried it. As it was it's too little too late for me and I just wanted it over with and it's gone.

Do ask your dr or family planning clinic for Mercilon if you suffer with the bleeding or any variation on it, don't do what I did and put up with it.

Back