i emailed sw asking about an iphone app lol....

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi there

I was just wondering if Slimming world have thought of designing an iphone app food diary for you to log all your meals on?

It would be very useful to alot of people i know.

Thank you.

Dear Lorraine

Many thanks for your email.

We’re always keen to hear our members’ ideas and thoughts – some of them have helped us develop new features and services on the websites over the last few years – so thanks for getting in touch.

As well as the continuing development of our websites, we’re constantly looking for other ways to provide great service to members – including mobile applications. We are looking into launching new applications in the near future, so watch this space!

In the meantime, I hope you continue to find the free Syns Calculator and Syns Online services, plus the online food diary useful.

With our very best wishes

Lorraine Mills

Website Administrator

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think an Iphone app for SW would be great! I love my Iphone!

Hope they bring one out for Blackberry and Android as well!!

Ooooh I love my iPhone too and a SW app would be amazing!!! There's one available but its so basic, it's a bit of a joke really. All it has on the page is How many syns you've had and how many A and B choices you've had. Thant's it!! Hardly a food diary... Really hope SW makes a move on this quick!

That would be amazing! I also would get an iphone if they made this lol!

X

Oh fab!! I dont have an iPhone (but covet one everything I walk past a phone shop!!) but I have an iPod touch so would definitely be downloading it!

Daisyboo, I am *desperate* for an iPod touch, absolutely desperate. Would you recommend one? How many gbs does yours have? Do you use it for wifi access? So many questions...

(It's my 40th *gulp* birthday in September and I'm hoping the birthday fairy might bring me one...)

Daisyboo, I am *desperate* for an iPod touch, absolutely desperate. Would you recommend one? How many gbs does yours have? Do you use it for wifi access? So many questions...

I have a 16Gb iPod - only because a friend of ours was selling his after 'upgrading' to an iPhone so only had to pay £100 for it nearly brand new!! I absolutely love my iPod - go on the internet all the time at home and out at Weatherspoons, Costa etc, using it for Facebook, games, Minimins... You get great free / 50p apps to keep you entertained when you cant get online too. I would 100% recommend getting one. Depending on how big your music collection is I wouldn't be too worried about the size of the memory - I have my whole collection on mine, two lots of holiday photographs, 20 applications and I haven't even used half the memory available.

(It's my 40th *gulp* birthday in September and I'm hoping the birthday fairy might bring me one...)

Ooohh definitely put it on your wish list... its fantastic, Id hate to be without mine, I use it all the time

Thanks Daisy and Starlight--it's always good to get a couple of good recommendations :)

I have a traditional iPod (my daughter calls it "vintage" :rolleyes:) with my entire collection on it--but it's 80gb. I'm thinking I'll have to make some serious choices about what I'd put on a touch, but that's okay, I'd still have the monster-pod as a back-up.

Anyway, I'm priming my daughters so that if anyone asks them what mum wants for her birthday they know what to say..."An iPod touch with as much memory as you can manage" :D

I have a HTC Desire phone, I love it. My last phone was just a basic samsung, so I'm amazed phones can do what they do these days! I can go on facebook at work and download all sorts of games and apps.

OOOO I am due an upgrade on 1st June and am converting from Blackberry to iphone...hurry up slimming world and get this app up and running!

i just bought an iphone the other day its fab! i looked for slimming world app myself but even weight watchers dont have one!

Bumping this because SW have got a survey up on the Lifeline Online site (don't know if they have with Body Optimise).

Fill it in!!!!

I filled it in we need them to do one for all smart phones :) then I will be a very very happy bunny

Back