iPod/Iphone SW application!! excited!!

Rissole76

Hello All
Ok I am very excited as I feel I have made a little bit of a discovery. Ok, so we all know there is no actual SW application for our Ipods/Iphones as yet (well there is one, but it as we all know is rubbish). So I was looking through all the applications to see if there was one that could be tweeked to cater for slimming world, and lo and behold, I have come up with a little system that I think will be brilliant for me and logging my SW stuff. So I already had an application on my ipod called shopshop (it is a free shopping list app). Basically you can create various different shopping lists with different names ie, stuff to do, grocery shopping etc etc.. you can change the colour of each list etc, so I created one red list, one green list, and one purple list, titled obviously red day, green day, extra easy day, then you can add items to the lists, ie your food you are consuming, ie ham salad.. but then I also figured that you can but in amounts ie 2 x ham salad,, this doesnt seem that exciting,, but wait,, you can type in letters in the amount column, so therefore you can put for example hea in the amount and then say 350ml skim milk,, or the syn value ie,, 1.5 in the amount column , then syns-mayo.. so it kinda looks like this -

heb 40g allbran
hea 350ml skim milk
potato salad
1.5 syns-lf mayo

I think its bleedin genious,, well at least until a proper app is invented,, anyway just thought Id share, as I used to do weight watchers and used a different app to log all my food, and found it good to keep track of my intake,,

Hope someone finds this useful
Lara

Back