SW iPhone App

Just recently joined SW and am a pretty techie guy, so instantly got the iPhone app when I heard about it :]

It's pretty useful for hunting down the exact Syn value of foods, as I found when my girlfriend and I were shopping in Asda, and nearly everything we wanted I checked up on the app. It's useful, but it can be hard to use and to find the exact item you're looking for!

It's free after all, but I feel like I could do a better job of it to be honest. I'm a web developer and I'm working on my own little app for SW that HOPEFULLY could be better. Time shall tell!

yeah its pretty good! i usually stop down a isle trying to find syn value on something!!

Don't suppose there's a version available for BlackBerry...?

@ellierose988 afraid not, here's a quote from their website

There are currently no plans to develop an app for BlackBerry handsets. However BlackBerry users are advised that they can access the functions of Slimming World's Lifeline Online website for members by using the handset's Internet application.

d'aww :( oh well. Have attempted browsing it on my phone and it does work ok, but would be easier with an app. Never mind!

Wow winterjoey please please please make your own version of a SW app!!! That would be amazing wish I was cleaver enough to do it! The new app is ok but doesn't include HE's and you sometimes can't find what u need!

I find that even if I do quite a detailed search, the right item always appears about halfway down a long list!! Needs to be more intuitive with the searches I think - or have the ability to search by brand, and then within brand like the website.

Ooh, how cool would a scan & syn app be? I use the Iphone app constantly while shopping but, as another poster mentioned, it would be even better if they had the HEs on there too.

Back