i emailed sw asking about an iphone app lol....

Daisyboo, I am *desperate* for an iPod touch, absolutely desperate. Would you recommend one? How many gbs does yours have? Do you use it for wifi access? So many questions...

(It's my 40th *gulp* birthday in September and I'm hoping the birthday fairy might bring me one...)

Sally, I bought a refurbished/2nd hand ipod touch (2nd gen, 8gb) from ebay for £85 - I had a 32gb 3rd gen but put it in the washing machine by accident! Sob! The ebay one is fantastic, you can get all the apps and watch movies etc on it, you just have to be selective what music you put on it!

It had some scratches on the back, but i put it in a case anyway so it looks as good as new! Worth a look if you don't get one for your bday!

im getting my bf old iphone soon when he upgrades and i want a SW ap so bad!

I was thinking about this today!
Would be a genius idea, and so much easier than needing to be at my computer!

Hi all slimming world have a facebook link that's pretty good x

Just saw this thread, great news!! Will keep my eyes open for it :D

I can also fully recommend the iPod Touch! It's the best gadget I've bought in a long time. The only thing is that it comes with wireless internet, not mobile-so you would need to be in a WiFi hot spot or have a wireless router at home :)

I emailed about this in january and they said they had no plans to do it, glad to hear they've changed their mind!

I imagine it might be tricky for them to manage, as if they sell an app for £2.99 or whatever, then that can't come with all the syn values etc, as no-one would attend the classes? They'll have to make it so you still log in with your normal Lifeline password, won't they.....

I have an ipod touch and would LOVE this app! food Diaries, syn values, weight tracker - it could be so good!! x

dunno about on the I phone but on my HTC desire the lifeline online website and syn calculator etc all work fantastic though id love it to be optimised to a mobile so I dont have to scroll as much. Not an Iphone lover but a smart phone app in general would be good

Guys and Gals, i have been thinking of writing an iPhone app for this for a while now but would like to know what people feel would be a reasonale cost for the app? It can be done! although will invlove a bit of hard work!!

To be honest gidds, unless it was the "official" one, I would be unlikely to waste my money. There are other similar apps out there and they have proven to be pretty rubbish and ineffective.

I agree with MadameLaMinx, unless it's official I'm not buying it. I would rather have an app with all of the features of the website/daily food diary/syns calculator etc rather than an unofficial one which wouldn't have web features on it.

I often use my iPhone to use the website to get syn values on something I want to buy in the shop, so I'm in the middle of Asda or where ever trying to get my phone to load up and the page takes forever to scroll through, and my fingers are like sausages so I'm pressing all the wrong links etc etc lol.. so I think if we could download the entire syn value/calculator function and have it as an offline app, I would definitely pay for that! Because even if we get an app with all of those things in it, my signal will still die halfway around the shop! Is that just my phone btw or a common problem in supermarkets??

Back