i emailed sw asking about an iphone app lol....

I tell you what would be even better?!?! a MINIMINS iphone app!! This is quite hard to use from a mobile or iphone without lots of loading and scrolling, wouldn't it be great if the forums were all formatted to fit the iphone, and there was a really good search feature?! :D
x

There is an app that you can use to read forums more simply, its called Tapatalk but I think the forum has to be enabled to the app to use it.

i love my ipod is soooo worth getting iphone!!!

Hi all just to tell you there is a minimins iPhone app I'm on it now, slightly limited but fab xx

Hi all just to tell you there is a minimins iPhone app I'm on it now, slightly limited but fab xx

The app is great, I have the android one though but once you know where everything is, everything yourll need is on there! Took me a while to get used to, and 3 days to realise how to log in, but all the forums are on there and makes great lunch time reading :)

just seen the advert for the new tesco app..
you can scan barcodes from things and add them to your shopping list..
would be great if SW did something similar with syns and / or the diary.. just zap the barcode and it tells you the syns and lets you add it to your diary..

would be great if SW did something similar with syns and / or the diary.. just zap the barcode and it tells you the syns and lets you add it to your diary..

that would be fab!

Coljack, what a great idea!

I've got the tesco barcode app and it is super. What a lot of fun, great for price checks as well and price comparisons when at a different store. Probably look a geek scanning items in Sainsbury's to compare costs with Tescos.lol

I hope SW do create some kind of app, it would be popular :)

I also have mini's app, great for when im at work on my lunch break to have a browsie :D

That would be just brilliant.....

Back