I FAILED AGAIN

PinkToaster

Silver Member
I just ate half a bag of Munchie munchies. I don't know why I did it. If I wanted something sweet I could have had a mini milk, if I was hungry I could have had weetabix from my Hex allowance. I knew I shouldn't do it and I knew I would regret it, but I still did it. Before I did it I thought, just don't, you'll be letting down your boyfriend and all the people on the forum but I still did it. I feel so bad.
And the worst part is as soon as I started eating them I knew I didn't really want them.

Oh huni huni huni DONT BEAT yaself up!

You have done it whats the point in stressing now! Try and pick yaself up forget about it and move on - tomms another day - when do you get weighed! x

The good news is you have only eaten half the bag. Don't eat the other half and that will make you feel in control.

Too late to do anything about the munchies now so be positive

irene xx

I just feel so bad because I messed up yesterday too. Today was supposed to be a fresh start, I was going to WI next wednesday.

Oh behave you have time to rectify!

Too late to be worried now lol You have a week - all good hun! x

I have had exact same thing today but with cake. Not sure why we do it to ourselves but I think everyone does at some point. No point beating yourself up about it. Just accept it and move on. There is always flexible syns. x

After a week on SW I don't even crave chocolate anymore which is why it's so weird. It was just there.

I been shopping today so I have to resist

Jaffa Cakes
Jammy Dodgers
Scones
Penguins

The bl**dy bu**ers kept putting things in trolley (Paul and Molly) Thats the god honest truth the most exciting thing I put in was parsnips and Swede! WOW! X

so do i !!!

gna make a curry with them... :/

Ok first things first: YOU HAVE NOT FAILED!!!!

I couldn't tell you how many times I have done the exact same thing but you have to realise that these are lifetime habits that will take a long while to break. If I even attempt to eat a fraction of the crap that I used to I feel sick and that sick feeling reminds me that I am eating bad stuff.

Don't go down the route of letting people down, this is YOUR journey and you are doing it for YOU. We are all here to support you and I could almost guarantee that most, if not all, of us have done the same and I think that most of us would have also eaten the whole bag!

Ok first things first: YOU HAVE NOT FAILED!!!!

I couldn't tell you how many times I have done the exact same thing but you have to realise that these are lifetime habits that will take a long while to break. If I even attempt to eat a fraction of the crap that I used to I feel sick and that sick feeling reminds me that I am eating bad stuff.

Don't go down the route of letting people down, this is YOUR journey and you are doing it for YOU. We are all here to support you and I could almost guarantee that most, if not all, of us have done the same and I think that most of us would have also eaten the whole bag!
omg yes!! well said taz..xx

It's just, I've only been on this a week, I've lost no weight and I'm giving up already. Except I'm not, but there's the temptation...

joys of food eh...

you can d it huni :)

Thanks Claire, I just remember too well in the beginning that feeling that I ruined it all just cus I'd given in to temptation. I didn't have the benefit of a wonderful place like this and I had NO midweek support and I would write off a whole week for that! It done me no favours and I have since learnt to draw a line under things and get straight back on the plan.

That is the beauty of SW though, there is so much leeway that you CAN have a naughty moment and you can still recover from it if you recognise it and move on from it.

I can no longer keep high Syn snacks in the house as I would pig out when I get bored and it NEVER feels good. Try not to keep things like that to hand and maybe stock up on the 1/2 Syn jelly pots as they will give you the sweetness you crave

It's just, I've only been on this a week, I've lost no weight and I'm giving up already. Except I'm not, but there's the temptation...
This is a plan with many possibilities and variations and sometimes it takes a few weeks to find out what works for you. I was lucky and greens worked for me. I love pasta and potatoes so that was the plan I went for and it turned out well cus I don't lose any weight on reds. Everyone is different and we all have to find a system that suits us. I have most of my Syns on the 3 days after WI then have much fewer for the other 3 days and none on WI day. It is just a system I have got into using and it works for me but may not work for everyone.

It may be trial and error for a few weeks but as long as you are keeping a food diary you can look back and see what worked and what didn't

Another low syn snack you might want to try is Snack a Jacks. I've been having one jumbo caramel flavoured snack a jack with a cup of coffee on a night time and it does the trick for me. One of those is 2.5 syns. I only keep low syn snacks in the house and the rest of the family eat them as well.

This may be controversial but........

I see it as we all have an addiction to food, hence we are over weight. It's a strong powerful addiction as we can often reach for food when we need comfort etc.

Don't beat yourself up about it (I've done exactly the same), just realise that slowly you will win the psychological battle.

YOU WILL CONTROL FOOD, NOT FOOD CONTROLLING YOU

Do I sound like Paul McKenna now? Hehe. Hope this makes sense and jump back on that wagon. xxx

Back