I feel a failure and need help!

jenza20

:wave_cry: Hi....A newbie here!

Hi, I could really do with some support. I have been on the CD for 11 days and so far lost 10lbs. Well, that was until yesterday when my cravings for bread, chocolate and crisps got the better of me! :sigh:I didn't eat too much yesterday but today I have been terrible. I have eaten sandwiches, cheese on toast, crisps, chocolate and more chocolate. I feel bloated, unhappy and completely annoyed with myself. No excuses, just pure glutony! :cry: My big problem now is how on earth do I get back on track? Will I be back in ketosis by my Friday weigh-in after the rubbish I have eaten today? And any tips on how I get back into ketosis quicker? Great website by the way! In fact it's because of this website that I am more determined than ever to get back on track. :eek: Any support would be most appreciated.

Thanks.x

Just put it behind you, there is nothing you can do about it now. Start afresh tomorrow, drink plently of water and you'll be back in Ketosis in no time. Don't beat yourself up about it we're all in the same boat.

Good luck 4 Friday!

Susan x

Hya Jenza. One thing i have learrned. People need support and this forum is just the perfect place for that. Log in whenever you can, read the inspirational stories where you can and offer help to others. The time flies by, you wont notice you are not eating and soon you will have developed a new habit!
Drink, drink, drink the water. Youcan only guess at how much it helps. Good luck to you x

Thank you for your kind messages. I know noone else on the CD near me so feeling isolated has its disadvantages but it's so good to hear other people's stories and even moreso their weight loss. Feeling better already and will continue to post. Thank you.x

You can't undo what you've done. All you can do, is draw a line under it and move on. Look at the inspirational slideslow (in the big blue bar at the top) this will help spur you on. Keep glugging the water and above all REMEMBER how you feel tonight, how bloated and sluggish your body is. This will help in the future whenever you are tempted. If you can get back on track tomorrow you might be OK for your weigh in on Friday. Good luck hun xxx and keep posting x

:wave_cry: Hi....A newbie here!

Hi, I could really do with some support. I have been on the CD for 11 days and so far lost 10lbs. Well, that was until yesterday when my cravings for bread, chocolate and crisps got the better of me! :sigh:I didn't eat too much yesterday but today I have been terrible. I have eaten sandwiches, cheese on toast, crisps, chocolate and more chocolate. I feel bloated, unhappy and completely annoyed with myself. No excuses, just pure glutony! :cry: My big problem now is how on earth do I get back on track? Will I be back in ketosis by my Friday weigh-in after the rubbish I have eaten today? And any tips on how I get back into ketosis quicker? Great website by the way! In fact it's because of this website that I am more determined than ever to get back on track. :eek: Any support would be most appreciated.

Thanks.x

just draw a line under it.......it's done....and you can't reverse it ! lots of water and all of your packs.....should see you back on track.....

this is tough....but you can do it - stick with it !!!

Debz xx

I can't add anything that's not already been said just wanted to send you ((((((hugs)))))) i know how you feel it is really really hard at times xx

Hi Jenza, just wanted to send (((hugs))) too. I can't really add anything more to what has already been said. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Thinking of you and willing you so hard to be able to start again and put today behind you. I know its easy to say it but that really is the only way. You CAN do it! I try to picture what I will be like, what I will be doing and wearing when I get my weight off, and then I find it easier as I desperately want to be that person! Try it - it does work!
x

I know it's tough, if you read through past posts you'll see that many people have had blips like this. As everyone has said there is no way of undoing what's done, just draw a line and start again. You should get back into ketosis in a couple of days. Next time you get the urge to eat go and have a glass of water, look in the mirror and say "do I want that toast more than I want to be slim?", then come on here and chat to us. And don't worry about confessing to your CDC, they've heard it all before.

Never mind it's happened to the best of us! x x Keep your head up and keep on going! x x x x

Thanks to everyone who has replied to me. I feel loads better and I have been reading a lot of the other posts and realise lots of people have been in the same situation and cheated like I have but managed to get back into the swing of things and be successful.

Hi Jenza,

Only just seen this so wanted to wish you a better day today. Start the day as you mean to go on, and drink loads of water to flush out what you ate yesterday.

You are not a failure until you give up, so pick yourself back up today, dust yourself off and go for it.

Whereabouts in the Midlands are you?

Don't feel too bad just draw a line uner it and start again.I had a bad week this week too and someone said to me 'look at it this way,it might take you 1 extra day to get where you want to be'.It doesn't sound as bad then does it? I had my WI last night and still lost 2lb and feel so much more posative today.Keep going you'll be fine
Cddietgalx

Back