1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

i feel a failure

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chuckie21, 16 July 2007 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Slimming world
    ive been ill since yesturday morning, bad stomach bug/flu type thing, and ive managed to eat a magnum and a yorkie and ive got no way or working it off cuz i can barely move, i feel horrible :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey hun...please don't beat urself up !!!

you are not well....and sometimes when we feel like this, it's whatever you can get down you that's most important :(

make sure you're drinkin lots of water...important to keep well hydrated when ill.....never worry bout food...water more important :)

hope you feel better soon......:(:(

Debz xx
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Dont go beating yourself up!! If youre not well then the important thing is as debz says, to keep hydrated and look after yourself

5. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    none in particular
    hiya chuckie, please dont feel bad, you were ill so needed comfort food IMO its the way i cope with being ill anyway.

hope you're feeling lots better soon xxx
  6. MrsH

MrsH Member

Slimming Workd
    Sweetheart, you will never go off the rails like me honey so do not beat yourself up. How are you feeling now?
    Mini likes this.
  7. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I understand how you feel, I gorged completely yesterday on 4 mr kipling lemon slices and 3 chocolate macaroons.

You feel so frustrated after, but just put it behind you and carry on with the plan, damage limitation is the key.

I always find when i eat something perhaps i shouldn't i just think sod it and carry on eating the rubbish as i think the damage has been done, then i end up back where i started :rolleyes:

Don't be to hard on yourself.

maria x
  8. iwannabthin

iwannabthin New Member

Don't beat yourself up, you're only human.

Don't dwell on it, just try and be 'good' tomorrow.

You can fall off the wagon, it just depends on how you are on the other days. (This I have came to realise...I used to think aahh well I've messed this week up...NO MORE...I just carry on the next day and it has worked for me)

9. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Hi, i messed up yesterday too,but no use crying over whats done,just pick up and carry on(when ur feeling better).
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.