I feel good about myself today because........

I feel good about myself because...
I saw a friend today who said I was glowing and looked really well!
I managed to cook a meal that I love, serve it up and not even put a taste in my mouth despite being desparate to!
I survived day 6 and continue to be determined.

I feel good about myself because...
I saw a friend today who said I was glowing and looked really well!
I managed to cook a meal that I love, serve it up and not even put a taste in my mouth despite being desparate to!
I survived day 6 and continue to be determined.

Woot!! :party0011: Check ya bad self missus!!! Well done, be proud :)

Thank you! I am so shocked (and pround) that I managed it!

Good :) I'm lucky in that I live alone and don't have to cook for anyone thank goodness. Not sure I could cope! Kudos to you ladies and gents that can!

When someone i worked with went on about it not being a good way to loose weight.....i handed her 3 kg bags of nuts and told her in a week i had lost more weight then she was holding and that surely has to be better for my body.
3 hours later she was asking me where you can get lipotrim and whats involved lol

I fell good 2 day as i lost 3lbs in the first week which is a good steady start and I wasnt hungry at all :D

I feel good about myself today because it is my weigh in tomorrow, I feel great.. happy and enthusiastic.. I also feel good today because i have booked three days in reading to go and see my favourite dj in the world.. at a 4 star hotel with a king size bed... whopooooo hoooo!@! I promise myself to stick to the diet so i can dance and dance and wear trendy clothes without having to cover up in black..... I hope you are all having an equally good day as me xxxxx

Tasha, sounds like you a having a great day! Good luck with the wi tomorrow. Enjoy Reading and the more you dance your a** off the more weight will come off too! Have fun.

When someone i worked with went on about it not being a good way to loose weight.....i handed her 3 kg bags of nuts and told her in a week i had lost more weight then she was holding and that surely has to be better for my body.
3 hours later she was asking me where you can get lipotrim and whats involved lol

:8855:

Good for you!

I feel good about myself today beacuse....

1) i had a mass clear out of my lil girls baby stuff and put it all on ebay, it sold (woot) and i deliver it tomorrow. "Look at the space i have for all her xmas stuff" :sigh: LOL

2) i didnt grump at anyone today :D:D:D:D

3) I didnt feel hungry once and have been very active all day (woohoo)

I feel good about myself today because today marks my first full week on the programme. I was dreading it but it has not been as bad as I thought! Life is good!

Back