i feel like a failure already

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 29 February 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Slimming world
    well ive had a massive migraine all day (not due to cd ive had it since yesterday) so i decided to eat today and start cd 2moro, plus im at work 2moro so i will have a distraction 2day was my day off

i feel like ive failed already, my friend started 2day and she is fine and i feel like i should have just dealt with it

i mean i am deffo gona do it 2moro no doubt about it but i feel like i should have done it today :(

does anyone else think irrationally like this?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    How you feeling today? It's best to start CD when you're 100%, so don't feel like you've failed. Don't compare yourself with your friend, this is your journey. Good luck hun and let us know how you're doing.
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Nah, you haven't failed. As Lisa Marie says, you do need to be in the right place to start it.

Best of luck with tomorrow.
  5. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ....and tomorrow is a Sunday. Sunday is a a good day for you to start. The BEST day for you tostart. tell yourself that and you will go with a swing!
  6. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

You are not a failure, starting CD today may of just made your migrane worse, you are better off starting once it has gone.

Even if you are doing this with a friend it's great for support, but don't compare your losses etc too much, as whoever loses the least will be dissappointed. You wont follow the same pattern, it will be as individual as you both are.

Good luck for tomorrow :hug99:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.