I feel like an absolute giant!! :'(

fatty2slim

I can't even say I've been having "one of those fat days" it's been like this pretty much all my life!

I've always been a little bit taller, the one who looks a little bit more different and oh yeah the FAT one. I'm sick of it..

Honestly, have had enough of everything, from low self esteem, not being able to look people in the eye, not even being able to be professional in my job because of my weight issue! Hit an all time low and every single day, I genuinely cannot wait to get home and hide away :eek: today I was on my way home, and everywhere I looked were women with amazing figures. Now, I'm not talking about size zero stick things, I'm talking about proper curves in the right places and well maintained figures.

On top of that every single person I know/knew is getting married.. and I know they say you should be happy with yourself first then share your life with someone else, and I totally agree. But it just bugs me and there's a major devil at the back of my head which says, "no one will ever want you with all your flaws (FAT)"

I guess I'm just looking for motivation.. Some words of inspiration.. it's been a LONG time and I've been running from reality and it's just hit me in the face, and that too HARD.

*GASP* :sigh:

I hear ya.

I would say always the bridesmaid, but i don't even get picked for that at 5'11 and 21st.
I wasted my twenties through lack of self esteem.
I'm not cute and dainty, and girlie and never will be. I almost accepted that was me.

But something clicked.

Okay i'm tall but i can slim down.
I'll never be dainty but i can aim for stunning, statuesque, glamorous and confident.

My thirties will be my time.

You can achieve whatever you want if you set you mind to it.

Wishing you all the best.

I hear ya.

I would say always the bridesmaid, but i don't even get picked for that at 5'11 and 21st.
I wasted my twenties through lack of self esteem.
I'm not cute and dainty, and girlie and never will be. I almost accepted that was me.

But something clicked.

Okay i'm tall but i can slim down.
I'll never be dainty but i can aim for stunning, statuesque, glamorous and confident.

My thirties will be my time.

You can achieve whatever you want if you set you mind to it.

Wishing you all the best.

Awww thanks so much for those words... I was skeptical that anyone at all would respond.. but that made me feel a heap better.

You have a model height and once you reach your goal weight im certain you'd beat any dainty girl off the street :)

I can't even say I've been having "one of those fat days" it's been like this pretty much all my life!

I've always been a little bit taller, the one who looks a little bit more different and oh yeah the FAT one. I'm sick of it..

Honestly, have had enough of everything, from low self esteem, not being able to look people in the eye, not even being able to be professional in my job because of my weight issue! Hit an all time low and every single day, I genuinely cannot wait to get home and hide away :eek: today I was on my way home, and everywhere I looked were women with amazing figures. Now, I'm not talking about size zero stick things, I'm talking about proper curves in the right places and well maintained figures.

On top of that every single person I know/knew is getting married.. and I know they say you should be happy with yourself first then share your life with someone else, and I totally agree. But it just bugs me and there's a major devil at the back of my head which says, "no one will ever want you with all your flaws (FAT)"

I guess I'm just looking for motivation.. Some words of inspiration.. it's been a LONG time and I've been running from reality and it's just hit me in the face, and that too HARD.

*GASP* :sigh:

you sound like me (although im much better now after losing a bit) except im 5ft 9ins not 5ft 5ins like you, and when i have my heals on im like 6ft 1ins, and my OH is 5ft 7 - now i feel like a giant. :eek:

yes everyone is getting married but that doesn't mean you HAVE to get married. me and my OH have been engaged for over 2 years now and we aren't even thinking about the wedding. were happy, and the engagement is our committment. whether we get married tomorrow or in twenty years it doesn't matter, so dont stress yourself about it.

I know what you mean about the "will anyone want me" trust me when the right person comes along it wont matter. my OH has had the fat me (no confidnet, paranoid), the thin me in 2008 (happy and confident), the fat me again and now somewhere in the middle-me. he knows my weight affects my confidence but he just carries on supporting me whether im up or down.

everything will be ok. one thing ive been doing this time around that i didnt last time (wright loss wise) is doing strength training, trying to eat clean, doing lots of core work with kettlebells etc. I can feel my muscle tone already (under the fat that is left to lose) - that is motivation in itself that when the fat is gone I will be toned! : -)

hope this motivates you and hopefully make you feel better, you can do it!

ps check this girl out shes really motivating & proves that anyone can do it, she has youtube videos, facebook account and website. (check out the website for her amaxing progress pics) just google all one word lauramustloseweight

Hey if you need motivation look at me :) you can do it i promise , i know words easier said than done but its true. start off step by step , smalll changes first , smaller portions and healthier ways of cooking and more exercise i know sounds easier than is but i promise it works.

Back