i feel like crap and embrassed!

Hi

You might have seen my posts about syn free sat. I go out most saturdays with dh(he works away) and kids to enjoy a nice kfc or subway. Im doing it guilt free. I enjoy it, Im still loosing 1/2 to 1lb. If you are having blips and still loosing why not build them into your plan. You say your not using your syns to why not plan to have a nice wee choc brownie or bar say mid week as your treat, perhaps building in planned (so no guilt) treats will hold off the binges. If you majorly blip just start again the next day.

Its hard eating out as I too find it hard resist those lovely treats. Only rule I really have is that if I have meal out - like lunch then I try to have a good sw friendly tea. I think in your head you had ruined your day by your bad lunch so you thought what the heck. The way Iv overcome this is that say I had your lunch gammon, chips ect I would then reset my day. Allow myself 15 syns and two healthy extras to use for the rest of the day (no matter what Iv eaten already). It puts me back in control yet not feel deprived that I have to cut back then binge.

Back