I feel like its getting harder!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katierout, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

1. katierout

katierout Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Starded my CD on sat and i found the first 2 days solid, day 3 and 4 were ok but today on day 5 i feel like all im doing is thinking about food:eek:. I was so close to jacking it all in earlier that i even went to lick one of my sons crisps lol.....I just need some encouragement that it DOES get easier. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Kay, Yes it does get easier.............You doing soooo well!
    Keep it up and think of the massive loss your gonna get when you go and weigh in! x

4. katierout

katierout Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Trina, its just so hard but i just soooo want to get this weight off. Think ill have an early night to get over my cravings x

5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The fact that it was a crisp that you were focusing on makes me think that what you're experiancing carb withdrawals.
    I did exactly the same thing in my first couple of weeks (potato smiley faces were my thing) but I promise you it does get a lot easier. It's essentially your brain telling you it needs the carbs for energy but what you need to do is teach it that it doesn't need them because you have the fat stores to burn.
    What it basically comes down to is a habit or as a thread earlier was saying, an addiction, much like smoking or drinking.
    I hear from some lovely people on here it takes 21 days to break a habit, so stick with it and show your brain and body who's in charge!:king2:

6. Lolly90

Lolly90 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  7. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Kay, you're doing really well. I told myself I'd do it for a week to see if it works and that got me through the first week. It does get easier.

8. katierout

katierout Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all you guys, it does make it easier coming on here. I have my weigh in on friday so ill let you all know how i do (and how many crisps ive licked in between lol joking)
    Thanks for all your support xx

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It def does get easier..... Stay strong, keep drinking, keep busy ie occupied with books magazines... The arcade here was invaluable for my first couple of weeks....

Good Luck Kay xxxxxxxxxxx

10. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Day 5 was my worst day too, it seems such a long time ago now but i kept a diary and day 5 is highlighted as the worst day lol. 13 weeks on it defo gets easier so please stick with it your doing fab x x

11. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya Kay

Day 5 can be a real nightmare and is often the worst, hang in there as it really does get better and you will be rewarded at your weigh in!!

Georgie
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.