i feel lousy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 29 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

i am hoping ketosis is back on the way in ..... terrible headache , feel sick and sooo tired . think i left everything a bit late today , by the time i had been to work , picked up kids from nursery , little girl from school and did some shopping it was 4.30 had my first soup then. got a banana shake my fav chillin in the fridge ready for another balst with the blender !!!
    didnt get this last time as i did the full prep week and must have just slipped into ketosis quietly ...... ss for the full week no problems then everything went belly up. i am back on track now and ready to go to bed and die !!!
    also i feel starving.... i do struggle with the fluid intake and had some of the water flavouring but drinking that the other day i had horrific heart burn..... so just on plain water !!
    does anyone else feel this naff ?:sign0009:
    sonban likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I don't do CD I do SW but I just popped in to say I hope you don't feel rough for too long. Get snuggled up in bed and get some sleep I always think sleep is the best cure for feeling naff. Hope you feel better soon here is some get well vibes :vibes:
  4. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Ohhh Sue, sorry to hear you're feeling rough! I feel ok at the moment except for a headache but it's just a niggling one now not really awful.

I would suggest getting as much water down your neck as you can manage and have an early night if that's possible? You might feel a lot brighter tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon
  5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Thanks Mocha .... how you gettin on ? are you still in ketosis with no blips ? i am at the stage again where i want to crumble..... must keep going thou
  6. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

sorry you are feeling rough :hug99: xx
  7. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Still in ketosis Sue but I am VERY tempted to eat something tonight! I just got a ginger biscuit up to my mouth but stopped just in time and threw it in the bin. I rushed straight back here to read some threads to remind me why I must resist and so far it's working!

So now I'm going to go for a long soak in the bath, with a Lush bathbomb. (They smell so good but taste revolting ;)) I'm going to lie there for ages and start my new book. It's something by Dorothy Koomson but I forgot the title. I've just finished 2 by her which I really enjoyed and this is the last one I have.

Then to keep me busy for the rest of the night I've either got a pile of paperwork to do, or a mountain of ironing, or a game I play on the PC. Need to do something when I'm in a tempted mood or I'll blip!
  8. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

keep it up. just done my timesheet and mileage sheets for work. damn nhs if they can get away without paying you they will !!! i hace cambridge foods to buy !!!
    keep up the good work, your doing good.
  9. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Doing my own thing...
    Hey Sue, just remember the bad feelings WILL pass, try and drink about 4ltrs of water each day, should do the trick. I really surprised myself with the water, went from drinking virtually no water to the 4 ltrs. Just persevere and get an early night, 4.30 was pretty late to have your first shake tho. Keep your chin up, we're all here for you to blether to :)
  10. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    *Feebly raises hand* I feel crappy... And my lil one is being a big pain in the bum so I just want to eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!!!! Ugh! Hope we both feel better!! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.