i feel lousy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 29 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i am hoping ketosis is back on the way in ..... terrible headache , feel sick and sooo tired . think i left everything a bit late today , by the time i had been to work , picked up kids from nursery , little girl from school and did some shopping it was 4.30 had my first soup then. got a banana shake my fav chillin in the fridge ready for another balst with the blender !!!
    didnt get this last time as i did the full prep week and must have just slipped into ketosis quietly ...... ss for the full week no problems then everything went belly up. i am back on track now and ready to go to bed and die !!!
    also i feel starving.... i do struggle with the fluid intake and had some of the water flavouring but drinking that the other day i had horrific heart burn..... so just on plain water !!
    does anyone else feel this naff ?:sign0009:

sonban likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I don't do CD I do SW but I just popped in to say I hope you don't feel rough for too long. Get snuggled up in bed and get some sleep I always think sleep is the best cure for feeling naff. Hope you feel better soon here is some get well vibes :vibes:

4. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Ohhh Sue, sorry to hear you're feeling rough! I feel ok at the moment except for a headache but it's just a niggling one now not really awful.

I would suggest getting as much water down your neck as you can manage and have an early night if that's possible? You might feel a lot brighter tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks Mocha .... how you gettin on ? are you still in ketosis with no blips ? i am at the stage again where i want to crumble..... must keep going thou

6. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

sorry you are feeling rough :hug99: xx

7. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Still in ketosis Sue but I am VERY tempted to eat something tonight! I just got a ginger biscuit up to my mouth but stopped just in time and threw it in the bin. I rushed straight back here to read some threads to remind me why I must resist and so far it's working!

So now I'm going to go for a long soak in the bath, with a Lush bathbomb. (They smell so good but taste revolting ;)) I'm going to lie there for ages and start my new book. It's something by Dorothy Koomson but I forgot the title. I've just finished 2 by her which I really enjoyed and this is the last one I have.

Then to keep me busy for the rest of the night I've either got a pile of paperwork to do, or a mountain of ironing, or a game I play on the PC. Need to do something when I'm in a tempted mood or I'll blip!

8. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    keep it up. just done my timesheet and mileage sheets for work. damn nhs if they can get away without paying you they will !!! i hace cambridge foods to buy !!!
    keep up the good work, your doing good.

9. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Hey Sue, just remember the bad feelings WILL pass, try and drink about 4ltrs of water each day, should do the trick. I really surprised myself with the water, went from drinking virtually no water to the 4 ltrs. Just persevere and get an early night, 4.30 was pretty late to have your first shake tho. Keep your chin up, we're all here for you to blether to :)

10. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    *Feebly raises hand* I feel crappy... And my lil one is being a big pain in the bum so I just want to eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!!!! Ugh! Hope we both feel better!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.