• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I feel so ill

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
Haven't been feeling quite right all week, but for the last half of the week I've had this really sickly headache. Yesterday afternoon it got much, much worse and I was having dizzy and nausea spells. I think it's because of the wisdom tooth I have got coming through, it's having another growth spurt at the moment and is making the left side of my face and sinus' very sore!
Today I just don't want to eat. I haven't used that many syns through the week and I now have almost all of today's syns as well as 28 left over syns, and tomorrow is the end of my SW week. I just don't wanna eat anything though and I'm really worried that a good week will be lost now because I haven't eaten enough :cry:

Feel free to ignore this, I'm just feeling sorry for myself and need to get it out I think.
Kelly.xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
You could try making a smoothie or milkshake to use up your Syns?

Just thinking it would be something that might soothe you with it being a drink and not chewable food!

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
I'm supposed to be finishing off the curry I made last night-so it doesn't go to waste. Might try a little of that in a bit.
Normally I would jump at your suggestion of a smoothie, but it's the end of the week and we don't have much fruit left :eek: Not that keen on home-made milkshakes either, I don't really like milk that much. I'm a bit rubbish really aren't I?! :rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 10
Lipotrim Forum 4
Dukan Diet 3
Lipotrim TFR 100% 19
Lipotrim Forum 4