I feel so ill :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by k8te, 18 March 2009 Social URL.

1. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Woke up last night feeling like poo! Wretching, and my stomach going for hours :(, finally got back to sleep, only to wake with stomach pains agains, and nausea. Have felt so ill all day, that i cheated and had some soup, and some bread & butter, just wanted some comfort food, or at least something in my stomach. I must of caught a bug from work, usually do as its a hospital, i just want to feel better now :(. Got my weigh in tommorrow, which will most prob be rubbish now. And my head is banging.

Sorry really pointless post, all about me x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    K8te, no wonder you feel rotten... and if you can't post here for support, where can you? I'm sorry you are feeling so ill. Concentrate on getting better, then jump back on that wagon and stay there... even if this blip does affect your weigh in, it's just one small setback on the journey to your goal. Once you're feeling better you will be focused and strong again, and ready for the challenge of SS again.

Hugs.
    xxx

4. biltsy

biltsy Peggy McParrot

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(20.7%)
    Diet:
    cd started 19/1 09 now ww started 1/4/09
    hi K8te

feel for you, had a flu bug myself for last week and half. and it really knocks it out of you, i've tried to be good and careful, but sometimes being ill and on CD doesn't seem to mix well.......
    hope you feel better real soon and don't worry...

xxx

5. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks guys, hopefully will feel better tommorrow and can get back on track, have to explain to my cdc, feel like a naughty school girl :p, oh well cant help feeling rotten, just a shame had to cancel shift at work, hate letting the team down too, thanks again x

6. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've been feeling really pukey all day too. I think it's TOTM though. Feel better sweetie :( *hugs*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.