I feel so ill :-(

k8te

Woke up last night feeling like poo! Wretching, and my stomach going for hours :(, finally got back to sleep, only to wake with stomach pains agains, and nausea. Have felt so ill all day, that i cheated and had some soup, and some bread & butter, just wanted some comfort food, or at least something in my stomach. I must of caught a bug from work, usually do as its a hospital, i just want to feel better now :(. Got my weigh in tommorrow, which will most prob be rubbish now. And my head is banging.

Sorry really pointless post, all about me x

K8te, no wonder you feel rotten... and if you can't post here for support, where can you? I'm sorry you are feeling so ill. Concentrate on getting better, then jump back on that wagon and stay there... even if this blip does affect your weigh in, it's just one small setback on the journey to your goal. Once you're feeling better you will be focused and strong again, and ready for the challenge of SS again.

Hugs.
xxx

hi K8te

feel for you, had a flu bug myself for last week and half. and it really knocks it out of you, i've tried to be good and careful, but sometimes being ill and on CD doesn't seem to mix well.......
hope you feel better real soon and don't worry...

xxx

Thanks guys, hopefully will feel better tommorrow and can get back on track, have to explain to my cdc, feel like a naughty school girl :p, oh well cant help feeling rotten, just a shame had to cancel shift at work, hate letting the team down too, thanks again x

Back