I feel so much stronger!

Jambro

Hi everyone,
I'm afraid to say I let my addiction get the better of me last night.
Ate some junk including scratchings (not even that keen on them!!!) but they smelt so good!
The mad thing is, normally when I do this on diets I feel I've failed and give up.
But this morning which is now day 11 on CD I have woken feeling that I am not going to let this get to me, its not the end of the world. I feel so much stronger and more positive that this isn't going to beat me and feel suprisingly quite calm.
Normally all kinds would be going through my head, you know the usual beating myself up stuff!!!!!
I thnk, and hope this will be a turning point for me on my weight lose journey.:woohoo:

Good for you Jackie. Draw a line under it and move on... very healthy way of dealing with it. :)

That's it, just learn and move on.

Scratchings are popular for dipping on Atkins diet so I've read, so with any luck you might not be out of ketosis?

Hey we have all done it.

You have the right attitude. And really it takes these times to make us realise that it's not worth it and that losing weight is more important.

Well done Jackie, it's all too easy to let a little slip like that throw you completely off the diet and use it as an excuse to completely binge.

It's great you're not letting it hold you back, onwards and upwards! xx

it's great that you've accepted your mistake and aren't going to let it throw you off the diet, we're all human, we've all had blips whether it be on a diet or wahtever, good for you for addressing the issue and moving on

x

Back