Step2 810kcal I feel so rotten!

Cranberrie

For the past 3 days I have had diarrhoea and just felt awful. I know the initial cause of this was having my shakes too close together but I have spaced them out and still it's happening.
Also I get to a point in the evening where my head just feels really tense and hot and the only thing that will help is sipping cold water.
Some of it is self inflicted as I've had chickpeas for 6 days in a row now and felt so disgusted and bloated after having it today. I felt nauseous and just really out of it afterwards and only felt better after I had been to the loo. I did not want to go near my final shake or any water but forced myself to have the shake and a few cups of tea and felt better afterwards. I'm definitely staying away from the chickpeas!

I also suffer from Bruxism so can't help but feel that my tense head may be to do with that but hate not being able to know for sure.

Today was my first WI and I lost 7lbs which I am so pleased with but it was just overshadowed by me feeling so ill and wondering if I should carry on!

My body just doesn't react all that well to chickpeas. Maybe you're the same! Any particular reason why you stuck to just chickpeas? Are you veggie? You asked a question before about whether chickpeas were low carb enough. I wonder if you would find it easier if you were eating a lower carb 810 meal?

I'm also wondering whether the diarrhoea is completely unrelated to the Cambridge shakes. Out of interest, what shakes are you having?

My body just doesn't react all that well to chickpeas. Maybe you're the same! Any particular reason why you stuck to just chickpeas? Are you veggie? You asked a question before about whether chickpeas were low carb enough. I wonder if you would find it easier if you were eating a lower carb 810 meal?

I'm also wondering whether the diarrhoea is completely unrelated to the Cambridge shakes. Out of interest, what shakes are you having?

Funny you should mention having a lower carb meal, I had a Quorn and green pepper curry today and had no stomach problems whatsoever!
I'm not a veggie but my family are so I find it easier to be veggie at home. The reason I've been having so many chickpeas is because I always have some left over from the tin I've opened so use it the next day, plus I liked the fact that you could make patties etc out of them but am going to be staying well away from them now!

I was having Chocolate (plain, orange and mint) and cappucino sachets but this week I've ordered just the chocolate velvet tetra and mint chocolate sachet as I'm away this weekend and only really enjoy the mint choc sachets.

My CWPC advised having those pre-cooked chicken breast pieces you can buy in supermarkets and add it to a salad but I've been looking at the ingredients of many different packs and even the plain ones have glucose, rice flour and potato starch added to them so I'm not sure whether having these will kick me out of ketosis. The only one I found that seemed safe was the Sainsbury's 'Be Good To Yourself' plain chicken breast slices which only had a preservative added to it so think I'll play it safe and stick to that. As I was brought up a vegetarian I have no confidence in handling and cooking meat/fish so would rather buy it cooked!

Back