I feel so weak!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Indianprincess, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world red days
    It's day 3 and today I feel so weak and tired. Is this normal and how long does it last? :(

clarins likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    If we took a poll of everyone on this forum, I'll bet we would find that day 3 is the worst. Please hang in there. Try to do what ever you can to get thourgh this day. It will get better.
    edi

4. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    No, tomorrow you'll hit Ketosis and will have a feeling of well being like never before!!! It's all in the mind. Think about what you will of achieved by this time next month. Probably lost 1 and a half stone and wondering what it felt like back in the begining...It's worth it hun, just keep going.
    If it gets too bad, find a man/woman and get to bed....Just to keep you warm you understand...

5. teenybash

teenybash Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    my day 3 was yesterday and i felt like s**t but today i feel fine. alot better than yesterday anyway. stick it out, trust me x

6. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i was thinking about you, because i feel weak today, too i just about managed the school run. i think we are aobut to enter ketosis, and these feelings wont last, maybe until yougo to bed tonight, i have done this type of diet before, it is hard, keep strong. i only have 1 pack of food left for the rest of the evening, i hope i can last, out.

7. abz

abz Gold Member

i am feeling feak and weeble (or weak and feeble if you must) today. it is my day three too. feeling light headed and floaty and a little bit sick. saying that i also forgot to have my breakfast until 12 and have had a bar over the course of the last hour and now i feel sick. have had 2.5 litres of water so far and that isn't helping much. hoping tomorrow will be a bit better :)

abz xx

8. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Come on ladies, keep going. How about a lovely black coffee, just what you all need, that and an early night...good luck

9. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

im day one of a restart and feeling really bad headache if i feel this bad now god knows what next 2 days had in store 4 me

10. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world red days
    Thank you so much everyone for the advice. Today has been tough, everywhere I turn ppl are eating kebabs or chips grrrrrrrrr!! Plus I have to walk past a chippie, chinese and subway on the way to work :(
    but Im staying strong.
    I still have 2 and a half packs to have so heres to porridge and soup!!

11. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Day 3 can be a killer for most people so i hope you got through ok and you are feeling better today :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.