I feel virtuous

chuckie21

well i had my kebab last night it was lush, no coleslaw, no mayo all free food! i used my HEXB for pitta and it was yummy

now im at my mums and she is making huge full fat roast BUT I have made my own sw roasties and loads of veggies and im passing on the stuffing and yorkies and it looks just as scrummy as theirs!

i sooo hope i have a loss this week as im really enjoying this diet be great if i could do it and slim down bonus!! Ive never eaten so much lol

well i had my kebab last night it was lush, no coleslaw, no mayo all free food! i used my HEXB for pitta and it was yummy

now im at my mums and she is making huge full fat roast BUT I have made my own sw roasties and loads of veggies and im passing on the stuffing and yorkies and it looks just as scrummy as theirs!

i sooo hope i have a loss this week as im really enjoying this diet be great if i could do it and slim down bonus!! Ive never eaten so much lol
Great willpower, sounds like your'e in the slimming zone, the weight will be dropping off you if you carry on like this. xxx Loobylou

can you use pitta as a HEX? x

Don't think so, due to lack of fibre but i'm not sure.

But well done on all your sw friendly roast dinner accompaniments

well i didnt have any syns just incase it wasnt a HEX so either way hopefully im safe!

im just so praying for a 2lbs loss!!
2lbs a week is all i ask and if i can eat the yummy food ive been eating this week and lose 2lbs ill be a seriously happy bunny

also...
are there syns in gravy?
and how many syns in stuffing, just incase I succumb lolb

Unfortunately a pitta bread isn't a HEX, sorry. They don't have enough fibre in them and have to be synned. Sorry x

Gravy granules, made as directed, no fat added 4 level tbsp

Original 1 Syns Green 1 Syns

Stuffing, packet, made up as directed 28g made up

Original 2 Syns Green 2 Syns

u do get use to no pitta with ya kebab............well i have and only chicken kebab now, but only once a month........as i try to stay clear of takeout food, cos that was my downfall to start off with.....hope u have a loss this week.......

Good work with all the planning!! All that effort will yield results I'm sure...but if you don't get your 2lbs don't stress about it. Your efforts will pay off in the long run and you will get there!

I think it's 7 syns for a pitta, just so you know how to syn it. If you've not had any other, I think it's a fair amound of syns for something so nice :) A friend gave me a good tip for kebabs (and it also works for fajhitas and burrito type things that you wrap... use a big lettuce leaf! Then you still get all your stuff wrapped together and no syns or anything :)

Back