I feel worth something :)

Jenna88

Gold Member
Hey guys, didn't really know where to post this so forgive me if I'm in the wrong area :)

For the first time in ages (5 weeks in to SW tomorrow), I actually feel worth something. I feel more positive about everything and without sounding all Samantha Brick I actually feel more attractive.
Usually when I head out with friends I always feel like the frumpy, ugly one but at the minute I actually don't mind heading out with them. I have a wedding to go to on Friday and am really looking forward to it. I still don't look 'skinny', there isn't a massive difference in my appearance, I'm not as thin as my friends and still a big distance from target but I don't mind, I'm enjoying the journey.

Am I on my own in feeling like this? I sound like a big block of cheddar but SW is changing my life :)

That's such an amazing place to be. It's hugely inspirational when you find yourself feeling more together with yourself. You're totally not on your own treasure, it's always great to see other people in that place. I find it helps me to keep connected with those feelings when I read other people's stories like yours.

Thanks for keeping me inspired hon and I hope you continue to feel awesome.

Kirstles
x

You are OK to feel like that, it is good to have a feeling that you are worth something, every day I wake upi and think I will not go back to what I was ( I have lost almost 5 stone).
But no matter whether you lose 1lb or 60lb you feel better in yourself and as all SW journeys are personal how you feel and what you achieve makes you feel good.
Just keep up the fellings even if one week you gain,m as this will be your life for as long as you want it. Good luck with your weight loss.

I know how you feel, something in my mindset changed just over a week ago. And i felt happy with who i was for the first time in my life :)

I'm the same :) ok I'm nowhere near where I want to be yet but it's funny as I don't see myself the way I did before I started! It's great to have the conference back and actually feel I'm getting somewhere! I love slimming world as if not a hardship! These are the nicest tastest meals I have cooked in a while and love looking through recipes... Sad but hey who cares ;) lol x

Back