• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I fell over!

kanslow

On my way to weigh in this morning, I tripped and fell over! Grazed my knees and ripped off two nails! As I have acrylic nails, they came off, taking my natural nails with them! Oh it was painful!

I went into the meeting feeling very faint, washed off the blood and put plasters on but after I got weighed I didn't stay for I mage Therapy, I was in too much pain!!

Lost 1 and half pounds though!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Awww no! poor you!- i fell over in my redonculously high heels on way to resteraunt last night. My dress was also very short. Was not a good look!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
And we tell children to stop crying when they fall over! Hope you are both ok!

The_Petal

Huge sympathies for you Kanslow and Fern! I fall over cracks in the pavement. Often in front of lots of people. I'm a teacher too so just waiting for the time when i fall over in front of a class - it's almost happened a number of times. Clumsiness is endearing. That's what I think. xxx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Ooo ouch!!!

Hope you are feeling better now Hun...well done on your loss too!
xxx

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Awwww! Hope your both okay!!!

Im a very clumsy person so i trip alot!! My most embarresing time fallin over was when i was running for the Jubilee line train and tripped, did a superman dive accross the platform as the doors closed. The train was packed and everyone was laughing at me :( lol

Its funny now but was very painful at the time i got that horrible hand graze you get when trying to protect your face!!

xxxx

Shirleen

Gold Member
Oooh the grazes are bad enough but the injury to your pride in terminal!!!

I fell over at work...in a Post Office in front of a queue of people TWICE!

I hope you get your nails sorted you may have to be careful with them, I ripped off the little finger nail opening a box and it was dodgy for about 18 months!