I fell over!

kanslow

S: 13st1lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 2st1lb(15.85%)
On my way to weigh in this morning, I tripped and fell over! Grazed my knees and ripped off two nails! As I have acrylic nails, they came off, taking my natural nails with them! Oh it was painful!

I went into the meeting feeling very faint, washed off the blood and put plasters on but after I got weighed I didn't stay for I mage Therapy, I was in too much pain!!

Lost 1 and half pounds though!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Awww no! poor you!- i fell over in my redonculously high heels on way to resteraunt last night. My dress was also very short. Was not a good look!

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
hope you are both ok, theres nothing worse than falling in the street, its both embarassing and sore :( xx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
And we tell children to stop crying when they fall over! Hope you are both ok!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Oh dear, that sounds very painful, I hope you are feeling a bit better now, well done on your weight loss. XX

The_Petal

Huge sympathies for you Kanslow and Fern! I fall over cracks in the pavement. Often in front of lots of people. I'm a teacher too so just waiting for the time when i fall over in front of a class - it's almost happened a number of times. Clumsiness is endearing. That's what I think. xxx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Ooo ouch!!!

Hope you are feeling better now Hun...well done on your loss too!
xxx

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
Awwww! Hope your both okay!!!

Im a very clumsy person so i trip alot!! My most embarresing time fallin over was when i was running for the Jubilee line train and tripped, did a superman dive accross the platform as the doors closed. The train was packed and everyone was laughing at me :( lol

Its funny now but was very painful at the time i got that horrible hand graze you get when trying to protect your face!!

xxxx

Shirleen

Gold Member
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
Oooh the grazes are bad enough but the injury to your pride in terminal!!!

I fell over at work...in a Post Office in front of a queue of people TWICE!

I hope you get your nails sorted you may have to be careful with them, I ripped off the little finger nail opening a box and it was dodgy for about 18 months!