I felt alone...till I found this site!

Less Rotund One

Gold Member
Hi everyone. Just been spending the last hour or so trying to find my way around the site - it seems fantastic.

I was looking at the gallery and everyone on there is a true inspiration - and thinking | must have some pics taken so that I am a success in the future.

I have started the W8 programme (24 days in) so have been looking mainly through the posts on there.

I am finding it okay at the moment -rarely hungry just get a little bored at times. The reason I wanted to do a food replacement was to try and erode the hold food has - to make it more functional rather than a treat....hope that makes sense.

I have lost 14lbs in 3 weeks and really motivated to keep going. I have another 28lbs to lose. I am totally in awe of people who have started this journey with 8,9,10 stones to lose...you are all totally amazing - I so admire your willpower.

I will keep posting and replying when I can - although I could see that this site could become addictive! and I would never get any work done.

I would love to have a profile as jazzy as some of them on here - need to be a regular for that though - badge of honour :)

Hi LRO just wanted to say hi and welcome to the best site for help support and advise.Good luck with W8, as you said it can be very addictive this site, but i find it a big help keeping me on track XxX :0)

Welcome to our friendly forum. We r all here to support each other. Good luck on ur weightloss journey.

Well done for ur weightloss so far. I'm also on W8. Week2 day3. lost 10lbs so far and have about 43lbs left to lose.

I'm looking forwarding to ur weekly weigh in. Mine is on Tuesday so will keep every1 posted. Good luck once again.

Keisha x

Keisha x

Hi LRO

Well done on your loss so far and wishing you well for the future.

Welcome to Minimins, best of luck with W8 :)

thanks all for the welcomes....I will keep posting my losses (see, there's confidence) on here.

Starlight, I was looking at your pictures in the gallery section - totally fabulous....how do you keep so motivated (other than its working!)

Back