I FINALLY DID IT!!!!

Thank you so much Judi. X

So pleased for you Donnie, well done! These 'stone zones' are such a milestone, it makes a real difference to your determination.

Do you reward yourself for breaking into a new stone zone? I always have and I think it's really important to mark the achievement when you have a fair bit to lose - even if it's only something silly like buying yourself a nice bubblebath or something, a new perfume or a bit of make-up. We work hard to break these barriers and we deserve a little pat on the back each time, I feel.

- fab stuff - well done

xx

I have only just seen this thread so apologies for my delay in responding.

That is amazing Donnie. Well done, you have done so well. You must be feeling so good. It is absolutely brilliant.:happy096: You are such a star. Congratulations!!!!!

Thank you SB,

All I can tell you is stick to the plan, eat plenty of SF foods, try to vary the foods you eat, and drink plenty of water, and keep coming here to the forum, I couldn't do it at all without the motivation and advice from the friends I have made on here, they keep me focused - and that is all I have done since May and I am losing - slowy, but losing all the same.

Good luck to you, you will soon break that 20sts barrier, love to you. X

Well done, you are a true inspiration to all. Keep up the good work, you are proof that the programme trully works

Congratulations Donnie, you are amazing! I always look at your posts because you are so positive & focussed. Very well done you!

Back