I finally succumbed...

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
..... And it felt sooooo good!!!

I didn't want to buy any new clothes till I got to goal but... yesterday I was in my Evans size 22-24 lovely, favourite top and it was hanging off me and I looked a bit scarecrowey! Even with my thermals underneath (yes, I do indeed rock the thermals, it's blinking freezing!) So I made my weekly trip to big old Asda and got £50 worth of tops! Eeek.

8 tops, all size 16 or 18! I'm in an 18 now, still with a vest under, and it's so much better. I didn't get home till 11 yesterday then I was out for work at 7 today so tonight I'm gonna go through all my big clothes and make way for the new ones! I'll chuck any tired ones and store the rest. Woo!

Last edited:
Fabulous!

Don't store the big sizes though - get rid of the lot as you are never going to need them again!!!! :D

Well done moosh thats brilliant!! xx

Fabulous!

Don't store the big sizes though - get rid of the lot as you are never going to need them again!!!! :D

No chance, I did that before and ended up gaining due to a HUGE life-change meaning I had to re-buy everything. I'm going to vacuum pack everything, put it away. Plus I don't know if I have enough new stuff for each week, I don't want to end up naked!

I'd keep them and put them away and get them out once in a blue moon and show everybody how much is lost. I'm a hoarder not ditching a thing

I plan to sell my 'nicer' things, coats etc, but most of my tops have been worn to death so no chance of selling them! Some too bad even for the charity shop....

MiniMoosh said:
I plan to sell my 'nicer' things, coats etc, but most of my tops have been worn to death so no chance of selling them! Some too bad even for the charity shop....

They're the best tho aren't they, soooooco comfy. I've a pair of pj bottoms I love but now I can put both legs in one hole. I still wear them tho can't get rid they're my favourites lol

They're the best tho aren't they, soooooco comfy. I've a pair of pj bottoms I love but now I can put both legs in one hole. I still wear them tho can't get rid they're my favourites lol

Ha yes pjs is different, I don't intend to get rid of my size 26s anytime soon! When it's just me at home, who cares if they occasionally fall down! the shop I got all my jammies from has closed down so I can't ever get them again, so I'll keep the big ones!

this is awesome! congrats to you :) going down a size is such a motivator for me (it's not happened recently though - which is why I'm doing this)
keep it up! x x

Back