I forgot to have my 'lunch'

LizS

Shut up Ethel
At 7am this morning i had a chocolate shake. That's all I've had today.

I simply forgot to have anything at all (except water, coffee etc) until just now when I looked in my bag and found my tetra.

Hurrah....I'm no longer thinking about 'breakfast lunch and tea'!

On the downside, this may be why I feel like absolute sh*t on a stick

It's easily done isn't it! I've had days where I've forgotten to have my 3rd shake, so only had 2 tetras!

Hi Liz,

I do the same thing... it will be like 11o'clock and I'm about to go to bed and realise I have to have another one lol

Be careful, I forgot to take anything to work yesterday (no breakfast or lunch), and at around 11.30 had a bit of a turn, went boiling hot, sweating and shaking, and couldn't move.... extremely embarassing as a teacher, had to send a kid for another teacher to get me some water. Bless them they were really good. Spoke to my CDC yesterday and she said I have to be really careful about not accidentally missing shakes.

Don't know about focussed, Unreal, more like dappy. I really do feel a bit rubbish today, perhaps that is due to not having my miniscule amount of calories when I should have done!

I feel terribly sad, teary, miserable (no it isn't TOTM) and have totally lost my mojo today.

Lets hope tomorrow is a better day. I haven't liked this one at all.

Unreal, focussed no .... busy yes and as only certain family members know I am doing CD I tend not to even think about it!

Back